Chapter 8

Author's Note: Ok I'm sorry for a lot of things. 1 the fact I haven't updated in so long. 2. Even with that long of a break, this chapter is shorter compared to the  the other chapters. 3. This chapter doesn't even have a name, since there wasn't really a title that comes into mind for this one.

"Be careful with that kid." What exactly did he meant by that? I thought as I sat down at the dining table. Tashi doesn't seem to have a bad reputation or anything, but on the other hand I've only known him for 2 days. Now thinking about it, that teddy bear that Tashi's grandmother had requested for me to give to him, isn't going to be easy to find. It seems like there isn't going to be really anyone to ask about the bear.

"Violet. Violet. Violet!"

"What?!" I shouted. Snapping out of my thoughts I saw Sylvia's face right in front of me.

"You haven't touch your food at so far, and most of us are done." She said.

"Sorry I was just thinking about something." Now looking a Tashi, more questions would start to pop up in my head.

Once we were done with lunch I ask uncle to help me clean up, but he just said no, and sat down on the couch.

"Here I'll help you." Tashi said.

"Thanks, at least you're better than somebody over there." I said glaring at my uncle.

It was kinda awkward while we were washing the dishes.

"So do you and Sylvia live together?" I ask.

"Yea, I was living with my grandmother until last year." He said lowering his voice.

"Sorry if it bring you back any bad memories." I apologize.

"Don't worry." He said. "By the way how did you start living with your uncle?"

"My parents got into an ancient when I was very young which left in me in my grandmother's care, but a year ago she passed away." I told him the story that my family had to me about.

"Oh..." then it was silence again, for a little bit.

"I've been wondering about this." Tashi said breaking off the silence.

"Yes?"

"What does your uncle do for a living."

"Well he works at the SNH Agency."

"SNH Agency?"

"Yea, Supernatural Hunt Agency."

"So he is a Ghost Hunter? Isn't that perfect."

"I guess, I've never really thought of that."

"Violet is there anything to eat?" I hear my uncle shout from the living room."

"Why are you asking this? You just ate!" I yell back at him.

"Yea, but I want some kind of snack."

"Ugh! We got cookies."

"Ok! Can you bring them here."

"Why don't you do it yourself!" I yell back angrily. No response...

"Ugh! Fine, but next time you're getting it yourself!" I shout back.

"Also can I get some coffee with that?"

"Fine! Do want some coffee Tashi?" I ask.

"No thank you. I'll be going soon." He said while drying his hands.

"Why don't you stay a bit longer. I think CoCo isn't use to anyone other than you." I point out.

"True. I guess I'll stay a bit longer." he shrug.

"You can go to the living room, I'll be there in a moment."

Once I got to the living room carrying a tray of cookies and coffee, I saw my uncle still sleeping on the couch .

Once I put down the tray, I felt a slight pain on my right shoulder. I guess it's not fully healed yet. Looking around, it didn't seem like they're in the house. Maybe they went to the backyard, since CoCo didn't seem to be in the house. Walking closer to the back door, I started hearing a dog barking 'So they are in the backyard.'

"Come on J. What are you doing just sitting around?" I said.

"You know me, I don't like dogs."

"Fine" I said as I walk towards the door to the backyard.

Once I open up the door, I felt something soft on me.

"Arf!"

"Coco get off of her!" Tashi said. Being an obedient dog, she got off of me.

"Looks like she enjoys the open space. Anyway do guys want some cookies? I got some coffee and tea for Sylvia."

"Sure" they both said.

Once we got inside, I saw uncle just sitting there eating already.

"I thought you were asleep?" I asked.

"I was asleep." as he takes a sip of his coffee.

"Ugh."

Later in the day after Tashi left, then CoCo got tired and fell asleep on the couch, so Sylvia and I decided to go upstairs.

"I'll go take a shower first." Sylvia suggest.

"Sure." after she left J went up to me.

"Hey how are you doing with your right shoulder?" he asked.

"It seems like it's ok." I didn't want to worry J since about my shoulder hurting today. If I just don't carry too many thing I'll be fine. "Now go outside, I need to change." When I said that, I didn't see J around. 'I guess he knew that I was going to be changing.'

When I was about to put on my shirt, I looked in the mirror seeing a bandage shoulder. Just by looking at it brings me back the memories. I never want to experience that again.

After I was done making room for Sylvia to sleep, the door open.

"Hey, I'm done taking the a bath, it's you're turn."

"Oh ok."

After I was done taking a bath me and Sylvia had a talk.

"So tell me what happen back then."