Chapter 11: Letter

A/N: Yeah! It's been so long since I've posted something, and I'm sorry about that. It's just I have an idea of what to do, but I just somehow couldn't write it down. Also as you can see above, it a drawing, and I tried my best! It's what I version Violet to look like. 

 "What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"I'm here since I need to talk to you about something."

"Hey, how does he know where you live?" Sylvia whisper. That's true how does he know?

"Umm, what is it that you wanted to talk about, cause we're about to head out." I said.

"If you don't mind, can I join you guy?" he asked with a smile.

"Ummm..." not knowing if I should say yes or no, looked over at Sylvia who looks just as confused as I am.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt, to have one more person with us." I said. Just then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Yea?" I said as I face Sylvia.

"What were you thinking?" She whispers.

"Well, what else am I going to say to him?" I whisper back.

"Ugh. I guess you're right." she sighs. The fact that we both never really conversation with him made us unable to reject him. As I looked back to Zac, there was a heavy silence sitting between the three of us. Then I heard CoCo starting to bark.

"Let's get going, I guess she really wants to go on her walk." I said, breaking the silence that was there.

"Ok then, let's go." Sylvia respond, as she headed her way out of the gates. I hope there isn't going to be anything bad that happens today.

Even as we walk, there was a heavy silence between us. Sylvia and I didn't say a word to each other. There was only one reason, it was too awkward.

As we got closer to the post office, Zac started talking.

"So where are we going exactly?" he asked us, breaking the silence that was was sitting there for a while.

"I needed to pick up something at the post office for my uncle." I reply back to him.

*ding*

Just then I felt a vibration from my phone, which was in my pocket. After taking it out of my pocket, I notice it was from an unknown number.

(868) -***-****:

"Your friend, doesn't seem like she likes my company."

Wait... is this ZAC?! Right there, I quickly texted him back. Just then, before I can even send the send button, there was another text from him.

"Yes it's me Zac, didn't you forget my powers already?"

Me: "Well...yes..."

"Reading minds..."

Me: "Oh yea..."

"Hey, who are you messaging over there?" Sylvia asks as she looks at my phone screen.

"Um...it's just my uncle." I said as I shoved my phone back into my pocket. I hope she didn't see the conversation...

"What did he say?" She asks.

"He was just asking where we're at since he thought we would there sooner." I reply.

"Oh..."

"Come on, we got to cross the red light, and then turn left." I said as I pointed ahead of us.

Once we got to the post office, I give told Sylvia and Zac to watch CoCo, but then Zac said that he wasn't good with dogs, and ended up following me.