New upgrades! [Kiibo + Kazuichi]

Kiibo was still getting accommodated to being in a new highschool, hopes peak high, he'd moved with a few friends, Shuichi and Kokichi, but Ouma had gone to find his own friend group and dragged Shuichi along.

So Kiibo was left in the cafeteria, awkwardly staring at his food and moving it around neatly with his fork.

'This looks.. not bad.. I wish I could eat it, though.'
He thinks, looking up sadly, sighing.
Sometimes he wishes he was human, he wished he could eat, drink and.. other things.. of that sort.. lets just say he doesn't have the parts for it.
At least he could sleep, though.. He had Miu to thank for that.

"Heya!"

Kiibo's head darted up, startled,
the information started flowing into his stupid synthetic 'brain'
141 pounds, 5"6, blood type A- blood type A- blood type A—

"Hellooooo?? Can ya hear me? Whats your name????"
He waved his hand in-front of his face, Kiibo finally realized he came up to him to talk-

"Yes!- Sorry, uhm, I'm K1-B0, but you can just call me Kiibo."
He introduced himself, standing up.

"So.. I'm assumin' that.. you're the ultimate robot.."
He started, Kiibo nodded, slightly unnerved.

"Thats fuckin' AWESOME!"
He lit up happily, finally, someone interesting that he can work on in this hellhole they call school.

"Wha- Y-yes! I'm very awesome!"
Kiibo smiled- The person looked like he was thinking for a moment.

"So.. I came here because.. well.. I saw you fuckin' around with your food.. do you wanna eat? I could.. totally do that.. with.. probably some really strong metal or plastic.."
He was getting carried away by now, thinking of different ways to give 'Kiibo' a stomach.

"Oh- Wait! Whats your name?-"
The android asked, he looked confused for a moment before realizing.. he didn't introduce himself, ah.

"Oh- Fuck- I forgot- Sorry-"
He started stumbling over his words.

"Names Kazuichi Soda, I'm the ultimate mechanic, thats why.. I got really carried away- Sorry."
Kazuichi mumbled, looking away apologetically.

"It's alright! So.. Yes. I do, indeed, want the ability to eat. But, I don't think theres technology for taste buds.. sadly."
He sighed softly, he'd already accepted this fate.

"Hmm.. Well.. Yeah, maybe not. But.. We'll never know unless we try!"
He smiles, break was over anyways and Kazuichi just decided to leave his friend group in the middle of lunch, before eating, to talk to this robot.
So he gently grabbed him by the hand, dragging him to his research lab.

"Right now?"
The robot asked, Kazuichi nodded.
Well,, they did have ultimate research now.. so..

★ ★ ★

They had to stop in the middle and go their separate ways, but they met up after school in Kazuichi's research lab.

"Kazuichi, I'm not a car, you know this, correct?"
He murmured, Kazuichi nods.

"No shit, but i'm great with pretty much anything metal."
He says, looking through his toolbox for.. his screwdriver.

Alrighty then. Lets see...

★ ★ ★

10 hours was how long Kazuichi worked on Kiibo (who was plugged into a cable that kept him turned off) before falling asleep im his research lab.

Brilliant blueprints of a design, each line thought out intricately by what could only be described as a mechanical genius.

He woke up after 2 short hours and continued working.

This'll do.

He unplugged the cable and Kiibo soon woke up.

"Hey, Kiibo?"
Kazuichi asks, tiredness apparent in his voice.

"You sound exhausted.."
Kiibo sighs, he must be like Shuichi, he thought.

"It's fine, I'll be fine. I needed to ask somethin before making and installing it.."
Kazuichi muttered grabbing his blueprints and looking for the specific page.

"You need sleep. Your fatigued."
He continues, ignoring Kazuichi's question.

"Dude, i'm fine, seriously, this is what I love doing and I wanna help you. I wanna finish before I go to sleep."
Kazuichi says, grabbing the correct blueprint and setting the rest on the table.

"Fine.."

★ ★ ★

Holy shit. He actually did it.

He unplugs him again, he turns on and..

"This is probably the weirdest thing i've made. But it was fun, experimental."
He chuckles.

"So. You can eat and taste AND digest food. Instead of .. defecating .."
He stops to laugh,
"Your stomach acid melts the food completely and makes it sorta evaporate."
He concludes, Kiibo stands up and smiles brightly.

"Thank you so much, Kazuichi!"
He thanks him repeatedly, he's so happy he can almost cry, hugging the mechanic tightly.

"No problem, this was fun. I look forward to more projects with ya."
He hugs back, smiling.

Kazuichi went to bed (Kiibo made sure he did), and Kiibo went to charge in his dorm.

They would be great friends, they could feel it.

★ ★ ★

Soooo.. He can eat now..

Guys this is /p i promise.. unless you dont wanna take it like that.. then sure..

i'm actually so tired ahh😞