birthday! [ Kiibo + Gundham ]

now listwn i know its not gundhams birthfay but im going with the plot from kiibo and mius chapter so shut the fuck up

also i dont know how gundham talks im not sophisticated nor wordy so pls dont dox me 🙏🙏🙏

★ ★ ★

Kiibo and Miu had finally finished their project, Gundham's birthday gift.

The breeder loved his hamsters dearly, so Kiibo thought.. maybe.. since his birthday was coming up.. he could make them something as a gift.

Gundham had been complaining to Kazuichi about his hamsters being defenseless when on missions that only their year got to go on, however Kazuichi would only respond with
"Then leave them at your dorm?"

So Kiibo thought that since Kazuichi wouldn't do it then he should take matters into his own hands.

So it ended up with Kiibo and Miu brainstorming for a little while, and coming up with small armors with guns attached that they could trigger when scared ( and on command ).

★ ★ ★

The day had arrived, Gundham's birthday, the pair went up the stairs to the grade above them and waited at the classroom's door.
Finally, he had arrived after much complaint from Miu about how impatient she was getting.

"Ah, hello, Gundham! Happy birthday!"
He greeted, Tanaka looking confused and then smiling softly with a nod, Kiibo handed him the small bag with all four tiny armors boxed separately.

"You have my thanks. And what might be in here?"
Gundham questioned, peeking in the bag as Miu quietly encouraged him to open it already.

Gundham stared at the roboticist and inventor, raised a brow, and looked back down, taking out 4 neatly wrapped, tiny present boxes.
At first glance, he thought it was a small jewelry box, but that wouldn't be it.

So with much suspicion and suspense, he opened one.

Ah.
Interesting...?

He stared at it confused until the boy started;
"I heard that you've been wanting some protection for your hamsters, correct?"
The roboticist asked nervously, the breeder brightened up instantly at those words.
He nodded and chuckled under his breath, giving a small thanks and opening the others.
One was slightly bigger, presumably for Cham-P as he was bigger, the rest seemed to be almost the same in size.

"How did you get the proportions of my devas?"
He asked (in his mind he was hella creeped out).

"The Ultimates website..? You know, the one only accessible by Ultimate students?"
Kiibo chuckled, Gundham nodded as if he understood (he actually never knew that this website existed).

"It has a bunch of info about all the Ultimates. You can only access it with a student handbook. You can access the website as long as you have one and they don't confiscate it when you graduate, so you'll have access to it forever. It has a bunch of other info too."
He explained, Gundham nodded and thanked him again for the information and present.

"You have my devas's thanks. They value this offering very much."
Gundham thanked again, waving as he walked into class with a smile.

★ ★ ★

"The fuck is that?"
Fuyuhiko rudely asked.

"An offering from a human to my devas. Apparently it is a 'birthday gift'"
He mumbled, Kazuichi perked up, his curiosity wanted to know what he got.

...

"GOD DAMNIT!"
Kazuichi wailed, handing him a bag with the exact same type of gift.

Armors. for. his. hamsters. with. a. weapon.

"Is anyone else planning to give my devas protective armor?"
He asked.

★ ★ ★

YAAA UH I REALIZED THAT MY SMART ASS MADE A CHAPTER OF KIIBO + KIYOTAKA EXCEPT THATS ALREADY IN THE LIST OF CHAPTERS SO EXPECT ME TO CHANGE IT TO SOMETHING ELSE SOON