Gaming! [Kiibo + Chiaki]

Chiaki had met Kiibo at summer camp and befriended the robot. She felt some sort of connection to him that was indescribable.

She usually started playing on her switch at random and Kiibo would get interested and ask about what game she was playing.

This one time, she happened to be playing Stardew Valley (if you like stardew valley you need to be fucked in the ass btw, /pos)
and the robot saw her gaming from his rearview.
Turning to her, he asks;
"What game is that?"

"Stardew Valley, its a farming simulator. I think you'd like it, actually."
She mumbled, setting up a new farm and handing him the switch.

"Oo.. Ok.."
Kiibo smiled at the console, trying to figuring out the controls.
Chiaki suggested a couple of games and Kiibo loved all of them, so he was excited for some new ones.

★ ★ ★

Chiaki eventually went to her dorm, Kiibo tagged along because she wanted to play from her computer with him in co-op.

"Our parsnips are planted, we should clear area since theres not much to do on our first day."
Nanami murmured, taking her scythe out and clearing some weeds.

★ ★ ★

Chiaki fell asleep, Kiibo didn't really know what to do, they were in summer at this point, so it had been a long while.

Chiaki was in her gaming chair while Kiibo was on her bed, leaning on the wall.

Kiibo slept and got up to make Chiaki sleep too, then turned off the game.

And sat back down on her bed, should he wait for her to wake up, should he wake her up? No, Chiaki sleeps poorly anyways, he shouldn't.

Kiibo dozed off, in her room, on her bed, with his back on the wall and knees up.

Chiaki woke up the next morning in her gaming chair, yawning and stretching, she looked behind her and chuckled.

He was still there.
She got up and covered Kiibo with a blanket, (does he even need one?) and went out to the restaurant to eat breakfast.

★ ★ ★

The robot woke up, fuck, he went into sleep mode-

CHIAKI WASN'T THERE OH MY GOD.

Kiibo flushed red, it was embarrassing to just fall asleep in your friends bed and.. well, she obviously knows, he's covered im a blanket.

He got up, checking around Chiaki's dorm looking for her.

She wasn't there, so he decided to apologize and thank her later.

Nothing he could do about it now, he shrugged.

Later on in the day, Kiibo did see Chiaki.

"Uhm, Chiaki?"
Kiibo mumbled nervously, Chiaki looked at him and smiled.

"Hi Kiibo! Do you need anything?"
She greeted, her voice was much more energized than normal, almost cheerful.

"Uhm, yes. Can I talk to you?"
The android asked, Chiaki nodded and followed him.

He bowed and apologized profusely for falling asleep.

"Jeez, Kiibo, it's fine! Hajime does that all the time!"
Chiaki chuckled.

"But Hajime is your boyfriend! It's not the same!"
He crossed his arms and looked to the side, trying to appear angry.

Chiaki laughed humorously.

"Seriously. It's ok. I don't care. We should play again later, yesterday was super fun."
She patted him on the back and went back to speaking with Hajime and Nagito.

★ ★ ★

GUYS I SWEAR THIS SOUNDS ROMANTIC BUT ITS NOT I THINK THEIR REALLY GOOD FRIENDS AND KIIBO REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS REPUTATION AND BEING POLITE!!

This day was so ass i wish i couldve wrote it better but i was rushed, again.