Reuniting [Kiibo + Himiko]

Ever since Kiibo sacrificed himself, all of us had been depressed.

Shuichi, mainly.
Maki was already depressed.
But it really hit me hard what happened in the killing game..

Shuichi was always in his room working on a case, it lead to alot of scary fights between him and Maki.

But it payed off, because he'd saved enough money to commission Kiibo again, with his usb stick that stored his memory and personality, it was possible.

But it was suspenseful..
Because Tsumugi erased his personality, which means that he could be the same as the trial.

★ ★ ★

We went in one by one, so we wouldn't overwhelm him.
Shuichi wanted to be last and Maki was fine with me going first, so here I go.

I left the waiting room, Shuichi still sobbing and hoping that Kiibo is okay.
So i'll be the one to find out.

★ ★ ★

"Prepare him for activation."
The lady in the white coat ordered.

★ ★ ★

..

My eyes opened, everything blurry..

I sighed, sitting up.

Was I in a hospital bed?!—

"K-Kiibo..? Do.. Do you remember me..?"
Himiko asked, her voice shaky, fearful.

"Of- of course I do.. Why wouldn't-.. Oh.."
I answered as the memories of the last trial flooded my mind.

..

The red haired magician hugged the robot tight, not too tight, she was crying, but not loudly or overwhelmingly, quiet, slow sobs as she embraced her friend tightly and cried into his shoulder.

"I missed you..!"
She tried to keep her voice low and quiet, soft enough as to not confuse or overwhelm him more than he already was.

"I.. Missed you too.. How long was I gone..?"
He dared to ask, he was trembling in fear, Himiko's voice was slightly different, she looked a little older, her hair was much longer.

"11 months.."
The redhead cried, Kiibo awkwardly patted her back.

"It's ok.. I'm here now.."
He looked to the side, petting her hair softly.

"You're my bestest friend ever!"
She finally wailed, throwing herself onto him into an even tighter hug, now they were laying down on the bed.

"You're my best friend too, Himiko."

★ ★ ★

Yuh uh underrated ship but i wasnt trying to make it a ship yk idk