You're a great person, Kiibo. [Kiibo + Chihiro!]

I realized that a holiday where I can't use my phone for 2 days is in october. fuck. thats today and tomorrow. it starts soon- so the next addition will be late coming out w the one on that day.

★ ★ ★

Chihiro was nervous, telling all his classmates that 'she' was a he, was a scary thing to do.
So he came to Kiibo for help. Kiibo was great at comforting.

"Uhm.. K-Kiibo? I.. Want to talk."
He muttered, tapping on his shoulder lightly.

Kiibo turned around and smiled softly.

"Yes? What's the matter, Chihiro?"
He asked, Chihiro pulled him to a small unused classroom.

"I'm a boy."
He sniffled,
"A-a-and I wanna tell my classmates- and- and- and i don't know how to—"
He cried, Kiibo, a bit surprised, thought for a moment, what does he mean? His brain was trying to find an answer, is Chihiro coming out as transgender?

"I see. I'm.. very proud of your decision.. uhm, but I don't quite understand.. Are you saying you're transgender?"
Kiibo murmured, Chihiro shook his head.

"No.. No, I- I crossdress because I act.. 'too girly'. But I want to change that!"
He started nervously, slowly becoming more and more determined.

"I understand. I don't see a problem in being a feminine man. I'm, well, neither, actually. I'll support you through it, I promise."
The robot smiled, Chihiro nodded and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you so much! I plan on doing it tomorrow.. so.. I'll come to you after?"
Fujisaki asked, Kiibo nodded and hugged back slowly.

★ ★ ★

"Kiibo! Kiibo! I did it!"
Chihiro ran up to him happily cheering.

"I'm glad to hear that!"
Kiibo chuckled, Chiro and Kiibo hung out all lunch as Chihiro talked about what everyone said and how supportive they were.

★ ★ ★

THSI WAS SO RUSHED I DID IT IN 5 MINUTES LMAO I HATE IT ANYWAYS AND ILL FIX IT WHEN IM DONE WITH THE FASTING AND GET TO USE MT ELECTRONICS AGAIN BYE