Sweeping ! [Kiibo + Kirumi]

"Tojo-san?"
Kiibo shyly tapped her shoulder, putting his fingers together after she turned around with a soft smile.

"Yes, Kiibo? Can I be of assistance to you?"
Kirumi asked sweetly, Kiibo nodded a bit.

"I think so.. I want to learn how to clean.. And I thought.. Uhm, since spring is arriving and its a tradition to clean before this specific season.. Maybe, if its not too much trouble, you could teach me..?"
Kiibo mumbled, he wanted to be helpful too, and he knew that Shuichi struggled to keep everything organized so.. maybe he could help a bit.

"Of course. Here, I'll show you."
Kirumi chuckled, handing him the broom she was holding.

"So, you hold the broom like this, and then sweep gently."
She explained, putting her hands on the broom for Kiibo put his on the same spots she did.

"Like this?"
He asked, Kirumi nodded.

"Yes, exactly, excellent job, Kiibo."
She encouraged, Kiibo smiled brightly.

"I can teach you more throughout the week if you'd like."
She suggested, the robot nodded happily.

"Thank you so much! I want to help Shuichi, since, well.. He's not great at organizing and cleaning.."
He mumbled, a bit ashamed to say that about his friend, but it was true.

"I see. That is a very good deed,  Kiibo. You make a great friend."
She said, fixing her headband in place and taking the broom back.

"Thank you.."
He bowed and went to Shuichi's dorm.

★ ★ ★

Knock, knock, knock.
Three swift, unmistakable, professional knocks at is dorm's door.

Who could that be?
Shuichi got up and set his book, paper down on the table.
He unlocked the door and opened it.

"Ah, Kiibo. Hey."
He smiled softly, Kiibo smiled back brightly, he was obviously holding something long behind his back—

"Is that a broom?"
Shuichi chuckles, Kiibo blushes a bit and nods.

"I wanted to.. Help.."
He leads off, the detective furrows his brows and smiles.

"Help me..?"
Saihara looked at Kiibo, amused.
He nods.

"Uhm.. I want to help clean up.. Tojo-san taught me how to .. broom..?"
He questioned his choice of words, Shuichi burst into laughter.

"You mean sweep?"
He chuckled, Kiibo nodded and crossed his arms angrily.

"I'm sorry I didn't know the word for using a broom,"
He said sarcastically, Shuichi seemed even more amused by this, laughing more.

He sighed and stopped laughing, still smiling.

"Hmph."
Kiibo sighed under his breath.

"Sorry, sorry."
Shuichi puts his hand on Kiibo's shoulder.

"It's fine... I guess."
He giggles, Shuichi smiles and drags him in, setting the broom on the wall.

★ ★ ★

"You know, you don't have to do this.. It's really sweet of you. Really. But this is my own mess."
He explains, looking to the side ashamed and back to Kiibo, never meeting his eyes.
This really was a good deed. But this was turning into a depression room and so it would just get dirty again..

"Nonsense! I want to help you..!"
Kiibo insisted, and after Shuichi sighed, pulling his hat down to his eyes, embarrassed, he nodded.
Kiibo cheered happily.

"But.. Shouldn't I clean up too..?"
Saihara asked, Kiibo shook his head.

"No! I want to do it!"
Kiibo snapped (not angrily), like a child.

Shuichi laughed, entertained by Kiibo's sudden childishness.

"Stop laughing!"
He crossed his arms and blushed, Shuichi got up and ruffled his hair (Something bold that he would never think of doing-) just to tease him a bit more, his hair was soft and silky, it felt real too..

Kiibo blushed harder at this, his face cover closing up instinctively.

"Haha.. Jeez, ok, ok. I'll seriously stop.."
Shuichi chuckled, sitting back down.

"Thank you."
Kiibo said angrily.

He picked up the broom again and started sweeping.
He calmed down quickly after.

Shuichi thought about how embarrassing it was to have your own friend clean up after your depression room.. but he couldn't object. Kiibo seemed to like cleaning.

He looked a lot like Kirumi while sweeping.
He was a quick learner.

★ ★ ★

"I'm done!"
He smiled; the room looked so much more clean and comforting, he had organized the books on the shelf too.

"Thank you so much.. Seriously. This helped more than you'll ever know.."
He gets up and hugs Kiibo, he blushes, hesitantly, and slowly, hugging back.

"N-not a problem.. You can always come to me if you need help.."
He squeaked, Shuichi hugged slightly tighter and nodded.

He let go, much to both of their dismays, but dinner would be starting soon so he had to go.

★ ★ ★

At dinner, Kirumi approached Kiibo.

"So, Kiibo. Did you help Saihara-kun?"
She asks happily, Shuichi had came up to her and told her about it earlier so she just wanted to know about how it went.

"Yes! I organized there too! It was very therapeutic, actually."
Kiibo looked up at her (he was sitting down) and answering cheerfully.

"I'm glad I was of assistance, Kiibo."
She puts her hand on his shoulder and pats it gently, then leaves to go sit down.

★ ★ ★

I KNOW IT WAS MAINLY SAIIBO OK DONT TELL ME BUT I THINK THIS IDEA WAS SUUUUPER CUTE