Solo Sikoa

It's Solo Sikoa's third week on SmackDown, and Roman has finally granted him some freedom to start getting familiar with the roster. So, with Sami at his side, Solo takes to the backstage area during the show to see who he can meet. 

"There aren't really many people who are going to want to be friends with you, I'm sorry to say," Sami warns Solo as they walk through the mostly empty hallway. "Not everyone around here likes to show the Bloodline the respect they deserve." He clenches his jaw slightly.

Solo nods, not really phased by Sami's warning. "What about all the women on the roster?" He asks Sami. "How come Roman hasn't roped in any girls to the Bloodline? I mean, he let you join, after all." 

"I don't know." Sami shrugs. "I guess none of these girls are good enough to be in the Bloodline. According to Roman, anyway." 

"Really?" Solo scoffs. "None of them? Come on, there's got to be at least one around here." He insists. "What about the women's champ? Who's got the belt right now?" 

Sami stops walking and shakes his head. "Y/N? No, definitely not her." He warns Sikoa. "Her and Roman have never gotten along.

"Show me where her locker room is," Sikoa replies. "I bet that I can get her on board." He insists.

Truthfully, Sikoa knows exactly who you are. He's known for months now. And he's determined to make you his. So this right here is his chance to finally get with you. He's just using The Bloodline as an excuse to get to you.

Across the backstage area, you are sitting in your private locker room lacing up your boots when someone knocks at the door.

"Come on, really?" You groan and drop the delicate laces, a good chunk of your progress ruined. "Yes? Can I help- Sami Zayn?" You scoff when you open the door to reveal the ginger.

Sami puts on his best smile and prays that you don't slam the door on him. "Y/N, hey!" He greets you. "Sorry to bother you and all. I know that you're probably busy, being women's champ and all."

"Spit it out, Zayn." You reply dryly.

"Right." Sami nods. "See the thing is.." He rambles nervously.

You go to shut the door on Zayn, his ranking giving you a headache. But before the door can shut all the way, a foot lodges in the door. You glare at Sami, blaming him immediately.

"Not so fast, champ." Solo steps into the doorway, removing his foot from the threshold. "I came to talk." He informs you.

You stare down the man that has dared to block you from slamming the door. At first, you assume that it's one of the twins. But on further inspection, you realize that it has to be a different brother.

"There's a third Uso now?" You scoff. "What makes you think that I'd ever want to talk with you?" You ask him. "I don't like Roman or the twins. So I think that it's safe to say that I won't like you either."

You go to shut the door again but Solo braces his arm against it. "Oh no baby, we're gonna talk first." He insists. "Whether you like it or not. So, you wanna do this the easy way? Or the hard way?" He challenges you, arm still braced against the door.

You stare at this third Uso brother and his determined expression. 'Interesting ' You think to yourself. 'This ones got some balls.'

"Fine." You step back from the door to let him in. "You've got five minutes. And don't waste my time."

Solo nods with a satisfied smile and steps into the room. Sami steps forward as well but you stop him in the doorway. "No. Not you, Zayn." You shake your head. "You get to stay out here."

You shut the door on Sami and turn around to find Solo sitting in your chair. You laugh at his boldness and walk over to him.

"You've got some fucking nerve, my man." You compliment him. "So. Five minutes. What do you want?" You lean against your vanity.

Solo gets back to his feet with a stone-faced expression. "Word around the block is that you're the best around." He informs you. "But, you don't play well with others." He walks up to you.

"And?" You reply arms crossed over your chest. "The women on this roster aren't much of a challenge for me. What's that have to do with you?" You ask him.

"I think that we should team up." Solo replies matter-of-factly. "Just you and me. Since you hate Rom and my bros so much."

You raise your brows at the proposal. "Team up? Us?" You laugh. "And why in the hell would I do that? As far as I can tell, you're no different from Jimmy and Jey."

"Oh, I guarantee that I'm way different." Solo replies, stepping closer to you again. "And that tough girl act? It ain't gonna work on me, sweetie."

You hold your ground, despite Sikoa's growing proximity. And you have to admit. He seems much different than the twins. "Okay, maybe you are." You shrug. "What's in it for me?" You ask him.

"Oh, I'll make it worth your wild, baby." Solo promises. "I promise you that." He leans in as close as he can get without touching you.

A staring contest ensures, neither one of you willing to break first. A smile hints at the corner of your mouth and you nod. "Alright, big boy. I'll give you till the end of the night to impress me." You inform him. "Do that and I'm all yours for whatever you think you need me for. Just keep your brothers out of my way, yeah?"

Solo nods with another satisfied grin and steps away from you. He walks over to the door and turns back to you after it opens. "Oh, I don't need anything from you, sweetie. It's more of a want if you catch my drift. And I always take what I want." He winks and shuts the door behind him as he leaves.