Bullet Club Gold

The airport is oddly quiet for the middle of the day when you step off the plane. There are a few people around but not nearly as many as you're used to seeing as a frequent flyer.

After you've collected your things from the baggage claim you head out and scan the area for your cousin who's supposed to be picking you up. "Where is he?" You pull your phone out to see if you missed a text from Jay.

"Y/N! Over here!" Someone shouts your name while you're looking at your phone.

You look up from your phone just in time to see Juice coming at you full speed. There are two younger guys behind him looking slightly confused.  "Juice?" You hold your hands out in front of you as Robinson comes toward you.

"You happy to see me?" Juice reaches your side and engulfs you in a hug.

"Always." You cough with a small smile as Juice crushes you against his chest. "But where is Jay at?" You can't help but notice that your cousin is missing.

Juice releases you from his death grip and returns you to your feet. "He had a last-minute meeting that he couldn't miss." He explains. "So he sent me and the boys. This is Austin and Colten Gunn."

You turn away from Juice and greet your cousin's new friends. "Billy Gunns kids, right?" You ask them. "It's nice to meet you guys."

"Pleasures all mine." Colten steps up first and offers you his hand. "Juice was saying that you were pretty, but I gotta say." He chuckles. "Words aren't doing you any justice."

"Awe." You giggle. "You must be Colten. Jay warned me that you were the flirty one." You shake his hand.

Austin steps in, not about to be overshadowed by his brother. "He's the flirty one, but I'm the handsome one." He insists and goes to shake your hand as well.

"Good to know." You shake his hand with another laugh.

Juice cuts back in and slings an arm over your shoulder. "Alright. You two are going to have to get in line. I've been working at Y/N for years now."

You roll your eyes and drop Juice's arm from your shoulder. "Well, I am single now." You announce. "So who knows? One of you might get a shot this time." You tease the group.

Juice perks up at the news. "Really?" He asks you. "When did you and Riley stop seeing one another?" He asks you.

"A few months ago." You shrug. "We just kind of drifted apart. Then Jay got me this new job in the States." You explain. "I'm pretty sure Riley is already seeing someone new."

Juice picks up your luggage for you and everyone heads out to the car. Austin and Colten post up on either side of you and start a casual conversation while Juice is walking ahead of you and playing luggage handler.

"So, do you two like hanging out with Juice and Jay so far?" You ask the brothers.

"It's been fun," Austin answers first. "Juice took a bit of time to get used to." He adds with a joking laugh.

You match his laugh and agree. "I've known Juice for almost a decade and I'm still not fully used to him."

"So he's really just like that?" Colten replies.

"Mhm." You nod.

As if on cue, Juice reaches the car and hurries to pull the passenger side door open for you. "Your chariot awaits, my lady." He bows with a goofy grin.

"Thank you, Juice." You giggle and slip into the car.

The car ride is filled with more flirty banter. Jay is waiting for you when you finally reach the hotel. He watches you exit Juice's car after Austin opened the door for you. The trio swarms around you like eager bees to a flower as you all cross the parking lot.

"You look like you're having fun." Jay quips when you reach him.

"This is the best group you've ever been a part of." You laugh. "I can't wait to see what kind of shit we can get into."

Jay rolls his eyes playfully and gives you a small hug. "I've got you a match scheduled for tonight if you're up for it." He informs you. "Though I made sure to let the boss know that it wasn't  guaranteed so no pressure." He adds.

"Great! You know me, Jay. I'm always up for a good fight" You welcome the challenge.

Everyone heads up to the hotel to hang out for a while before it's time for the show. Juice offers to lug your suitcase up for you and you let him again.

"So Juice is your bellhop now?" Jay questions you on the elevator ride up to the room.

"He doesn't mind." You reply. "Right, Juice?" You turn to Robinson with a smile.

Juice beams with that signature goofy smile of his. "Of course not!" He assures you and Jay. "The lady should never have to heave her bag alone when there's someone else to do it for her." He insists.

"See?" You poke Jay on the arm.

"Whatever," Jay mumbles to himself.

Colten and Austin part ways with the group until the show so you, Jay, and Juice head for the hotel room. Juice sets your luggage down for you next to the bed in your room and you thank him.

"Thanks, Juice." You smile and sit down.

Juice nods and sits down next to you. "So, tell me more about how Riley broke your heart. And more importantly, how your old boy Juice can help heal it." He teases you.

"You and Riley broke up?" Jay cuts in from the other side of the room.

"Yeah, a few months ago." You nod.

You hear Jay mumble something under his breath before he turns back to you. "Great. So that means Juice isn't the only one that I've gotta worry about being all over you now." He complains.

"Hey! That's my job!" Juice perks up. "If anyone wants Y/N, they'll have to go through me."

"Yeah!" You laugh. "That's what I've got Juice for!" You laugh and hug him from the side. "And it looks like Austin and Colten now as well." You add.

Later in the night, everyone is backstage for Dynamite so you can have your first match in the company. You've already changed into your ring gear and are just waiting for your cue to head out. Austin and Colten are on either side of you, and Juice is standing right behind you.

"Okay! Let's go out there and kick some ass!" You adjust your top right as your music hits.

You walk down the ramp with Juice, Austin, and Colten accompanying you to the ring. You kick ass in the ring against Ana Jay and pick up the win. The bell rings and the boys all swarm you in the ring. Austin and Colten both hoist you onto their shoulders between them and Juice takes up the free space under you.

You laugh and relish in the ideas of all the fun you know that you're about to have in these next few months.