A "Friendship" that lasts forever

(This one's a bit longer)
                     George's pov:
"Ugh" I sigh when I realize my date will Miley is today. I never liked Miley, more like gilt tripped kinda like. I have a crush on a guy named Clay, he's my best friend.I throw on a black T-shirt and a white hoodie, I wear black jeans and a little colon. I brush  through my dark brown curls and head out. I head over to her house and pick her up. When she gets in the car, she looks like a hooker. Long blonde hair, emerald green eyes that look like piss to me, a pink cropped top, and a white skirt that only reaches half a foot onto her thigh. Not to mention her makeup. TONS OF IT. I wish I was here with clay instead of... her.
Clays pov:
"I just don't get it" I mumble to my sister. "What's in her that I don't have" I show her a picture of Miley; the girl George is on a date with. "Your 2000x better than her clay." She pause "even a colorblind person can see that" she winks at me. She gets up "well clay you should ask him out" she heads out the door "bu-bye" she squeaks before shutting the door. When I heard George was going on a date my heart shattered. I wish I could be Miley right now. But he'll never like me..., not in a million years. I've cried about it, I've talked about it I've done anything I can think of to make myself feel better, nothing worked. I wanna cry and scream forever. The only way I can get over this is telling him how I feel. As much as I don't want to, I have too. I can't mope forever. Who knows he might feel the same!
George's pov:
"Bye bye" she yelps "had a lot of fun!" She winks at me. Gross. She didn't try and kiss me though! She did make me carry ALL of her stuff. So I mad a list
Good.                       Bad.           
               II.                         IIIIIIIIIIII

Not looking so great. I wanna ask clay out so bad but I'm scared he'll reject me. Ding! I pull out my phone to a text:
Dweamie:
Wanna hang out?

                                                             Me:
                                                        Sure!
Dweamie:
K! Here's the info:
******* park at 5:00pm
                                                          Me:
                                                 See ya! 💚
Dweamie:
See ya! 💙

I shut off my phone. The clock read: 3:23 pm. I change into some new clothes that look like this:

 I change into some new clothes that look like this:

I figure this is good enough for clay

I figure this is good enough for clay. I comb through my curls once again except I sweep it to the side. I check the clock it reads: 4:45 pm. I head out to the car and head to ******* park. When I get there I see Clay sitting there peacefully, his hair blowing in the wind. He's so pretty. "Hey" I mumble afraid to ruin the moment. "Hey!" He says excitedly. He runs over to me and wraps me in a warm bare hug. He's gonna be the death of me
Clay's pov:
"Hey" I hear a familiar British voice call . "Hey!" I say excited. I get up and hug him. "Come on!" We walk around the park chatting about random stuff. Until I start talking "hey George" i pause "can I tell you something?". "Sure" he says calmly. "I walk over to the flower beds and pick one:

 "I walk over to the flower beds and pick one:

It's pretty like him. "I-i li- love y-you" I stumble as I hand him the flower. I feel heat rising to my face when all the sudden I feel some thing cold but soft against my hand. He intwined his fingers into mine. "I love you too clay." He kisses me softly. The kiss was short lived but- it felt long.

Years later (still clays pov)
I walk out the store with a newly purchased ring. I plan on proposing soon. Whenever I feel like it's a good time. Which is now. I text George 'meet me at ****** park" I don't bother checking if he texts back. I head to the park and sit down (the same as our first date). I see George walking over to me. "Hey babe" I say. "Hey" he winks. I look at him "close your eyes" I demand. He closes his eyes. I get on one knee and open the ring. "Open your eyes Georgie" I smile. He starts to cry. "George Henry Davidson, will you marry me?" I ask. "Of course, of course. 1,000x yes!" He squeals Runs up to me and hugs me. We share one really long kiss before sliding our engagement ring on.
The end