Love letter

Clays pov:
I unlock my locker and automatically notice a small envelope with a hart in it. I pick it up and open it. It reads:

Clay,
Your green eyes shine bright like emeralds,
Your lovely smile can make the saddest most depressed person happy,
And not to mention the way your rosy cheeks glow in the sun

I could go on forever but I don't want to waste your time,
My point of this letter is to say:

I love you

Signed,
Your secret admirer

That was cheesy! But sweet!
I hope it's him.... My British crush.
But who am I kidding?!

I see George walking to his locker next to mine. Why is he so hot?!
"He George!" I exclaim excitedly while he puts in his locker code. He turns pink, and IGNORES me. He turns a deeper crimson when he notices I'm staring at him.
He rushes off without saying a word. Rude!

Later....
Ughhhhhhhh! George keeps ignoring me!!!! If he's gonna act like that, I might as well tell him! It won't change a thing! I'll do that!

Even more later.... 😎

I run straight into George. I grab his wrist before he can run away. He turns a dark crimson. "George!" I say loudly. He doesn't respond. The bell rings. I grab his wrist and drag him to my apartment.

Once we arrive I drag him to my bed and lock the door. "Why do you keep ignoring me!!!!!" I complain. He turns an even darker crimson (if that's possible). I'm gonna shoot my shot. I crawl on top of him and quickly place my lips on his. He automatically kisses back and I can feel how eager he is. I feel the tip of his tongue lick my lower lip begging for entrance. I decline his request. He put his hand up my shirt and starts running his hands up and down on my bare hip. I let out a small moan which he takes for advantage to slide his tongue in my mouth. Once we pull away panting for breath I ask, "did you write that love letter?" He slowly nods. I kiss him again. "I love you too" I smile. Pulling him into another deep kiss.

Thank you for reading my crappy writing!!!!!!!!!! Also @FridaChristened808 for adding these one shots to one of your reading lists!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!