Argument

Clays pov:
"Hey babe" I come and hug him from behind. "Hey" he sounds frustrated. "Are you okay love?" I ask softly. "I'm fine clay" he responds dryly. "You never call me by my name, are you sure?" I ask trying not to push him. "I'm sure! Now go away!" He says harshly pushing me away. I hug him again. "I want a kiss" I complain. He ignores me and then pushes me off. "Go away" "but-" I start. "GO AWAY CLAY" he shouts pushing me out the door, and slamming it in my face. "God, sometimes I wonder why I married him" I hear him mutter. I feel tears pricking in my eyes. I run to our bedroom and hide in the closet. I pull my hood over my head, and cry for what seemed like hours. Soon I hear the bedroom door opening. "C-clay?" A worried voice stumbles. I hear shuffling , before I hear a sob. "C-clay w-where a-are you!" He shouts. He opens the closet door and sees me. "H-holy f-fu** C-clay!" I stare up a George in disbelief. His eyes are red and puffy, his cheek stains by tears, his cracking voice. He breaks down on his knees and stumbles over to me. He hugs me tightly. "W-what do you want" I grumble. "Y-you" was his only reply. He kissed me softly and slowly. "I-I'm s-sorry" he stumbles. I look up at the pleasing boy and feel bad for him. "I-I love you" he whispers. "Do you though?" I reply sourly. "Y-yes more than I do myself. I'd jump off a cliff for you!" He says "hearing you say that hurts more than dying" he sobs. Watching him like this hurts. A lot. I sigh and kiss him in the cheek. "I love you" he whispers. "I love you too" I whisper back. He smiles and cuddles in to my chest. We interlock our fingers as the sun shines on us.