Trailer

In a dark room at a CIA black site used for training, a teenage (YN) mediated in a glass chamber filled with water. He didn't meditate for any sense of enlightenment, only to keep his mind off his lungs and beat his no-breath record. Agent Russel Adler watched while another agent held a tablet viewing (YN)'s vitals.

Every time that I look in the mirror

All these lines on my face getting clearer

The past is gone

Oh, it went by like dusk to dawn

Isn't that the way?

------

Present-day HomeRun dodged a machete slash from one of the kidnappers and uppercuted him with the butt of an AK.

Everybody's got their dues in life to pay

Another kidnapper charged him but was taken down by a roundhouse to the knee. 

I know nobody knows!

Homerun quickly picked up a metal rake then stabbed it down on the kidnapper he hit with his crossbow before he could rejoin the fight. 

Where it comes and where it goes!

Another kidnapper throws a wild haymaker but HomeRun caught his arm and twisted his body, sending his attacked face-first into the sink. 

I know it's everybody's sin!

He pulled the kidnapper up then kicked him through a small hole in the wall, making it much larger.

You got to lose to know how to win

------

" So what do you do for a living in America? " A cute girl asked at a club. HomeRun smirked, thinking about a line from one of his favorite movies. " I'm a union delegate. "

Half my life's in books' written pages

" You're doing an extraction job. " Nik stated at a safe house. " Who are the players? " HomeRun asked.

------

Ovi Mahajan faced the bars in his jail cell.

Lived and learned from fools and from sages

------

Amir Asif and his right-hand man, Shadek, stood on a balcony.

------

" Biggest drug lord in India versus biggest drug lord in Bangladesh. " Nik replied. " Simple enough. " HomeRun commented.

You know it's true

------

Nima exits school and gets in a car with her friends.

------

During the night, cops pushed her against a wall and put a bag on her head. 

All the things you do

------

" It's a kidnapping. Drug Lord's daughter.  Clock's running at 16 hours. Proof of life is of six hours ago. " Nik explained.

An expensive car pulls in front of a mansion.

------

Come back to you

The kidnappers readied their weapons upon hearing a knock on the door. Suddenly, an arrow flies through the wall and one kidnapper's head before flying to another.