Character Sheet

*These are all subject to change if needed. Appearances may change depending on the context of the story - just know they're all people and they change clothes regularly.

1. Gempa

Age: 21

Description: One of the higher-ranking Lance Corporals stationed in TAPOPS, and the second youngest agent to ever be promoted to the rank. Has a decent number of fans all across the galaxy, and quite the number of enemies to show for it.

Personality: A responsible person through and through, though he has a tendency to overthink things and paralyze himself in crucial times. However, he does his best to remain grounded in important times, acting as others' anchors and keeping them in check.

Appearance: Unkempt caramel hair that he hardly bothers to style. Always seen in an open-button collar shirt with rolled up sleeves with a white shirt underneath, paired with jeans and steel-toed combat boots. Has two piercings on his left ear, but only wears basic studs to stop them from closing. His eyes are gold and glow faintly in the dark.

Race, Home Planet: Human, Earth

Extra Notes: In dire need of R&R – rest and relaxation.

2. Taufan

Age: 22 

Description: One of the higher-ranking Lance Corporals in TAPOPS, and the first agent to be promoted to the rank. Unlike Gempa, he is not as popular, but he has far less enemies because of his tendency to bend rules and keep everyone happy.

Personality: Carefree, boundless in a sense where he cannot be contained – physically or in social contexts. Thinks quick but hardly thinks of the consequences that follow, where his body moves quicker than his mind most of the time.

Appearance: Wind-swept black hair. His bangs on the right are longer than the left. Keeps most of it tied in a low ponytail to keep them out of the way. Always seen to be wearing a dark blue hoodie with a black shirt underneath, paired with shorts and friction-proof sneakers. Wears a dog tag necklace. Has bright blue eyes that also glow in the dark.

Race, Home Planet: Human, Earth

Extra Notes: He tosses the paperwork he doesn't want to do to Cahaya and Air.

3. Halilintar

Age: 23 

Description: Currently residing in Pulau Rintis and working as a barista full-time. Prefers to keep a regular and normal life away from the extraterrestrial, but life is never normal when he has to deal with entitled customers on the daily.

Personality: Easily agitated by the slightest inconveniences, where he's reached a point where he's always in a state of frustration. Quick to anger, but also quick to cool off. He has his chill moments, but only when he's unbothered by others or the world.

Appearance: Jet-black hair that's not styled. Outside of work, he can be seen in a simple black shirt, leggings and beat-up sneakers. Has a large scar on his back that runs from the start of his neck to his tailbone, and the tip can be seen when his shirt is shifted lower.

Race, Home Planet: Human, Earth

Extra Notes: Has worked in customer service long enough to not bat an eyelid at Karens.