Character Sheet 3

Read Chapter 26 and above as this sheet contains spoilers. Though, the difference between this and the previous two ones is that this is an alternate version of the main cast, where the canon series never came to pass. 

1. Boboiboy

Age: 18

Description: Sir Amato's son, currently training to be a Specialist in Sunnova. Has the ability to teleport and create portals at will as long as he's wearing his watch (which is Ochobot in disguise).

Personality: Bubbly, optimistic and a general extrovert. Enjoys meeting new people, but trusts too easily and is a sheltered kid overall, if a bit oblivious and ignorant.

Appearance: Orange cap and wears the Sunnova jacket over a black shirt. Quite short, even for his age.

Race, Home Planet: Human, Earth.

Allegiance: Currently partners with Fang, who's also training to be a Specialist.

Others: Since young, he always wanted to become just like his father, partaking in dangerous missions and all that. Unfortunately his desires were always shot down until he reached his 18th birthday, where his father gave him Ochobot and allowed him to work under Amato.

2. Fang

Age: 20

Description: Captain Kaizo's younger brother, currently training to be a Specialist. Wields the power to control shadows and invisibility, which are both granted by Enerbot, their family power sphere.

Personality: Uninterested in most things. Moody, prickly and brash most of the time, but he does genuinely care about the people around him even if he doesn't show it. His tongue is sharp, though, and manages to offend a lot of people at once.

Appearance: Like Boboiboy, he sports a similar jacket, but it's purple and sleeveless. His hair is spiky like some edgy anime kid, but he has a small ponytail behind his head.

Race, Home Planet: Alien, ???

Allegiance: Partners with Boboiboy.

Others: Suffering from trauma-induced amnesia and a slightly damaged hippocampus. His memories are fine most of the time, but sometimes when he's having a bad day or horrible moods he'll have trouble recalling or forming new memories. His condition also sometimes impedes his spatial awareness, causing him to run into things, which is why his glasses are designed to always physically calculate distances and angles of things.

3. Amato

Age: 48

Description: One of Sunnova's highest ranking generals, and a respected one at that. His partner is Mechabot who can transform to be used as armor. He gets the job done, but his methods are unorthodox or off the rails most of the time.

Personality: He's serious and all business when it comes to official work. Most people find him intimidating. However, he's also an overprotective and doting father behind closed doors, who spares no chance at embarrassing his son by sharing his childhood photos to complete strangers.

Race, Home Planet: Human, Earth.

Allegiance: Currently working with Captain Kaizo because his son and Fang are partners.

Others: He and Kaizo don't see eye-to-eye because of their different working styles. He doesn't hide this from Boboiboy, and even complains to his son about the captain's rigidity. His son does not humor him and even bashes him sometimes.

4. Kaizo

Age: 27

Description: One of the Main Branch's Captains that specializes in undercover and underground work, and is also a Specialist. His swordsmanship is unparalleled, and his ability is to manipulate energy matter at will (given by Enerbot), either to enhance his swords or create shields for defense.

Personality: No-nonsense type. A paranoid individual who tries to look out for every factor and every possible scenario. The only person who he really cares for is Fang, but he slowly changed and begins to open his heart to others.

Appearance: Similar to Fang, but grown up. If they weren't older and younger siblings, they'd practically be twins.

Race, Home Planet: Alien, ???

Allegiance: Working with Amato because Fang and Boboiboy are partners.

Others: Respects Sir Amato... to a certain degree. He respects his work but doesn't care for his methods or personality. Sometimes he complains about this to Fang, who pretends to listen and comfort him but he really just tunes everything out the second he hears Amato come into the conversation.

5. Gopal

Age: 19

Accidentally snuck on board to one of TAPOPS' ships in the past and found an interest in medicine. Is now one of their top medics who wants to dissect everything that moves. Everybody is scared of him. Works part time as a cashier as a cover up to please his father and hide his job as an alien doctor. His father wanted him to become an engineer but he found his life in medicine instead.

6. Ying

Age: 15.5

Her mother wanted her to become a doctor, but she found a greater love and passion in engineering. When she encountered a malfunctioning alien ship (Amato's) she helped repair it and impressed Amato so much that he offered her the job. She's a mechanic, but her knowledge knows no bounds because of her endless stream of curiosity.

7. Yaya

Age: 17

Is a relatively normal girl, but her IQ and intelligence is unparalleled. When Ying revealed to her that she was going to work in an alien space ship, she became worried and tagged along, but in the process was caught in a mafia scheme. With her smarts and wit, she helped them unravel this convoluted plot and overturned an entire criminal empire. Kaizo recruited her with some hesitation, and now she's an integral part of the intelligence department.