Character Sheet 2

Note: These characters have roles in the story and play a part, but ultimately they are not the main focus. You can see them as a "subset"  or a parallel to the main cast, but they are mainly acquainted with Halilintar and have their own lives. Maybe I'll make a spin-off of the characters here in the future.

I recommend you read Chapter 14 and up before reading into this character sheet because it may or may not contain spoilers.

1) Thunderstorm (female)

Age: 19

Occupation: Student in Bachelor's in Veterinarian (1st Year, Second Semester)

Known Acquaintances:
- Quake (Older Brother)
- Solar (Childhood friend since preschool)

Personality: Very blunt and straightforward. Dislikes beating around the bush no matter the situation. Gets frustrated or annoyed easily and has difficulty differentiating satire jokes or serious claims. Has a deadpan expression most of the time even when she's having a blast.

Appearance:
Hair:
Jet black, pixie cut with longer bangs on the left side.
Eyes:
Brown in civilian form, red when using powers.
Clothes:
Usually dresses in a crop top, baggy pants and boots. Occasionally paired with a buttonless denim jacket if it's cold outside.

Ability: Technopath. Can control technology with ease.

Likes: Strawberry boba tea, animals, princess-styled frilly dresses, sudoku, cheesy betrayal-return-as-a-mary-sue fanfics, My Little Pony

Dislikes: Video games, Shakespeare, milk, marshmallows

Anything else:

- Has her deadpan expression down so good that even when she's having a good time, everyone thinks that she is bored out of her mind during it. Enjoys changing all of Solar's screens to a my little pony episode.

- Was the former student council president of her old high school, and was a well known sadist. She is a diligent worker and one of the best student council presidents the school has ever seen... however, being part of the council is a fight for your life, because boy does she like to drop sudden deadlines and reports on the committee just for the heck of it.

- Thrived when Quake ran the anarchy in their primary school. She was a sadist that's mellowed out in modern time but in the past she would beat up kids for fun. Most people are more scared of her than they are scared of Quake.

2) Quake

Age: 21

Occupation: Student in Bachelor's in Marketing (2nd Year, 3rd Semester)

Known Acquaintances:
- Thunderstorm (Younger sister)
- Solar (Childhood friend since preschool, was in the same kindergarten class as him)

Personality: Easy-going, responsible and a diligent person. Chill, and doesn't take things too seriously if there's no need to. Like Thunderstorm, he has difficulty grasping jokes, but unlike her she is trying. (Guess shit humor runs in the family.) Takes charge fluidly, and has a commanding presence. Doesn't get agitated easily but when he is, he has a hard time cooling down or forgiving.