Jungkook gives Lemon (Ch-3)

''And I try,You and I
Bad try,You and I
And I cry,You know why?''

~Jeon Jungkook

•Seokjin's pov•

Seokjin's pov•

''I was going to call you for this business thing but as you came first, I like to hear you.'' I visited Y/n in the morning following the process that Jungkook told me Before leaving Busan.

''I'll come straight to the point,as the founder,former owner and first rightful person,Jungkook and the company's shareholders want this company to get back to him.'' The first thing after Taehyung's death he wanted to take back was his company which was now on the border to be destroyed.

''I know about this but Taehyung had the 50% share of the company and after him I am the owner of that. I have no problem with his presence in the company but he has to buy the other 50% in order to get back in power because I will also be working there as the CEO of the company...... He can hold the Chairman position,I don't mind.'' I thought that Taehyung's death would destroy Y/n atleast can depress her but her body language and confidence was unreal when she told her will.

''But shareholders will never gonna agreed on this point.''

''I am the owner of the half shares that made my decision final and working. I don't need any outsider's interruption on work,that's why I am saying him to buy the other shares.'' She took a sip of her coffee and suddenly doubtful wrinkles appeared on her forehead.

''Wait a second Mr. Seokjin.... Who told you about Jungkook's past relationship with the company? As I remember I never discussed this thing with you then how did you know this?'' Her eyes were demanding the real answer after perceiving my sudden pale face.

Nor was I expecting or prepared for this cross question but it was so common, how can not that possibility even come in Jungkook's mind also. I was searching for the answer not just the answer but the words that can satisfy her because I wasn't quick to respond here.

''Tell me Mr. Seokjin... How did you know that?'' Her sharply raised brow was showing her doubt,on me.

''Because I told him!'' I turned around and saw a sweaty Jungkook.

His heavy voice roamed in that room,he was wiping his sweat by dabbing the face towel on his face and biceps. He saved me from this fucked up situation.

''I already told you Mrs. Y/n that I remember everything now,I even know that I was married.'' Oh my god. Is he going to spill tea here?