Man In Black (Ch-8)

''All right
I guess the blame is on me
Look at me right now
Living like stupid,
Believing in People,
It's the beginning of this terrible nightmare.''

~Beloved

•Y/n's pov•

•Y/n's pov•

''We already mentioned before that we'll not take any personal questions or rumours. She will not be going to answer your irrelevant question. '' Seokjin politely yelled at the lady reporter in her 20's.

Her question not just pierced through my heart but also from my dignity.

I clutched the hem of my skirt to control my rage.

Calm down Y/n! She is doing this for clout.

Of course she was trying to provoke me by telling me indirectly that I am a trophy wife who was whoring around one of the eminent cheabol of South Korea.

This crafty reporter knew what she was doing She already had a victory smirk on her lips.

But instead of answering her I felt like looking at Jungkook who was sitting beside Seokjin,close to the entry gate.

He felt my gaze on him in a few seconds and turned his face towards me.

He also has that same victorious smirk on his lips but slight.

His eyes were dominating when he widened his smile as if he didn't know what was going on in here but sometimes I feel that maybe.......

Maybe he is faking it all but why would someone fake it all when they can just rule on everything. It's just a widow with her two years old in his competition.

But why is he smirking though?

''No sir,my question connects with the buisness and your company. Status really matters especially when you work in country like South Korea, people put characters before money accept it or not society still judges!''

Before Seokjin could say anything in my defense I came forward for my own defense.

''It's okay Mr. Kim I am willing to answer it. What's your good name Miss Memo TV?(Tv channel name) ''

''I am Lee Gyuri.''

''Okay Ms. Lee now coming back to your questions I'll give you really simple answers.Let's start with the bottom,I know how to keep my personal and profesional life seperate with eachother people should not worry about my body count and we have no time to listen to useless information. We are professionals not some local C grade news channel who loves to air bum steer.'' Yugyeom's chuckle at my reply was enough to tell the room that I nailed at here.

Seokjin was also smiling while noting down something on papers and for surprise Jungkook looked okay with my answer he was nodding with equal expressions on his face.

''Second one was the deaths of partners,Well the case is still under investigation we'll update you all whenever officials give us any and for the first husband thing I don't know what you are talking about. I can confirm to you that your first question is a complete rumour I only got married to Taehyung I never had any First husband before,it's completely a bullshit.'' Everyone in this room was stunned by my reply.

So was I.

Except a guy who was continuosly clicking his pen,glaring at it like he would've murder someone with that same click pen.

Jeon Jungkook they call him.

Ignoring everyone's intense gaze on me I check marked The Memo channel and wrote 'Worst channel' in bracket.

Compliting my work on sheets I looked to Seokjin who was still looking at me when our eyes met I gestured him to close this confrence taking my order he continued with his end speech.

''That's all for the today thank-''

''Excuse me sir! one last question..... pleaese!''

A reporter was standing between 1st and 2nd row on the corner although this hall has amazing lighting set up but this guy somehow managed to find a place where lights were dim plus his attire was head to toe black. He was not hodded or something he had black mullet hair,long puffed jacket and all the bottoms also black.

He was also masked in black,why does he look under cover detective? or something suspicious?

''Can I sir?'' The reporter again asked in his mesmerizing voice.

''G-go ahead.'' My analyzing vision on this person got broken when I perceived Seokjin stuttering and then his hands were shaking and if I was not wrong this shining thing on his forehead was not highlighter.

He was sweating!

''Thank you sir! my question is for Mr. Jeon.'' Jungkook straighten and adjusted the mic close his mouth. ''Sir is that true you are mentally unstable person and killed your aunt and a close friend at the age of 18?...........Sir I am not blurbbing out I have these reporters and FIR named on you!''

Never in my life have I seen Jungkook's grey face,Seokjin's breathing was heavy now with big wide eyes.

That boy sent the thick file via a staff member in front of Jungkook's desk.

He was froze completely froze.

''This meeting ends here,Thanks for the visit you may all can leave after the snacks.'' Yugyeom was smart enough to read the room.

He called more security that helped us all three from getting out of confrence room.

Yugyeom patted Seokjin's back and grabbed Jungkook's arm almost dragging him out.

The security was stopping the reporters from reaching us with the questions like 'what is in the file?' 'was that boy saying facts?' but we left everyone with their curiosity.

Before leaving the place I tried to look at the person who created the chaos from this all crowd.

He downed his mask and smiled at me but because of the dim lights I couldn't see him properly and I guess after that he vanished in the crowd.

Who was he? how did he know that much? and what was in that file?

What did he want? nobody knows who that was?

The

MAN IN BLACK!

TO BE CONTINUED......

Even if you guessed it right,shut up!