It's Him? (Ch-17)

"Oh Bless my heart,
when the wolves take me away,
don't fall apart
when I come back from the grave.
Forget my charms,
I'll never be the same.

We came so far only to drift away."

~Beloved.

Beloved's pov

Beloved's pov

My mother used to tell me that humans are the greatest and supreme creation of god because we can feel and understand someone. We are friendly with nature, day is ours, night is ours. We can roam around everywhere at any time, nothing can harm us except us, Humans.

We all have our rational fears or phobias on any individual things and shit but for me it was stupid, there is nothing more threatening than another human on this planet Earth.

Mother said babies were born with closed fists because they made promises to god that they'll follow the path of humanity, mercy, love and forgiveness in their human life but as the baby grew older, the fists started opening, forgetting the promise they made before leaving heaven.

It's human nature to be occupied by bad emotions faster than good ones. Negative emotions only have two ways either they destroy you or you destroy everyone with them. They even worked as a motivation in your life.

In my term, it was my competitive, jealous ass that played the role of my motivation. Since the day I got my senses, I wanted positive surroundings, and giggling faces with calm personalities but I got the opposite.

In this search for happiness, I started escaping my reality and tried to find it in someone else's house. To my surprise, I found that desired happiness. The giggling faces with calm personalities. It was enough for my gratification but it came with a label, a dark reality for me.

They were not mine!

That desired happiness wasn't mine, those giggling faces with calm personalities were not mine.

That mother wasn't mine, that father wasn't mine!

That cousin wasn't mine, that friend wasn't mine!

That house wasn't mine, that wealth wasn't mine!

I was just an outsider who was hanging out with these things and people out of pity.

Everything was his!

Nothing was mine,

He was with everything I wanted and desired in my life.