⚠️ Warning! ⚠️

Be warned chapters beyond this point will be getting increasingly gory. Like extremely gory. So, if you are uncomfortable with gore, please don't read on. Of course, not all of the future chapters will have gore, but I will make sure to put a warning in for any that do.

I may even have to include a scale of 1-10 of how explicit the gore in certain chapters may be. If I do, know that 1 is not really gory and 10 is extremely explicit. Anything past 7 is likely going to include mention of organs and more detailed descriptions.

The reason that I will include so much gore is to show how absolutely screwed up some of these characters are and how far they are willing to go for their obsession.

A quick reminder! I am not romanticising obsessive behaviour and anything of the sort. I do not condone acts of violence, rape, murder, kidnapping, etc. these are terrible and should never be done.

Additionally, it is not my intention to put any any mental health disabilities or such in a bad light. These are not the actions done by people with such disabilities. Instead these are based off of the classic Yandere traits, and are exaggerated further.

If anyone has any issues or queries with my story so far or in the future, please let me know. It is not my intention to make people uncomfortable, but instead to make a book that both I and my readers enjoy.

- Ninsaisho 🌸