chapter 1

"where is Jungkook?"

Jimin stays quite.

"Jimin, I'll ask you again...where the heck is he?

**************

24th May

~"Ten days since the voting begins. Be sure to vote the one that deserves and serves the country better. We're off for today and will see you again. Goodbye"~

Someone grabs the remote and turns off the Television. Yunji peeked out of the kitchen and saw her son with the remote.

"Jungkook-ah, why did you turn it off?" she asks as she washes the radish in the sink.

Jungkook doesn't say a word just huffs like he's annoyed and walks inside the kitchen. He sits by the counter, his legs dangling down.

Yunji looks at his gloomy face. "What's wrong baby?" she asks.

"Mom, I-..." he hesitates. "Do we have to vote Dad for the upcoming election?"

Yunji stops her hand and eyes Jungkook, rather with shock in her expression that he even dared to ask the question. She looks at their maid who seems to be busy with the dishes at the corner, feeling embarassed.

"Ofcourse honey, you must vote him. He's your Dad, you need to support him right?"

"But didn't the news say vote Someone who deserves?"

Yunji blinks for a couple of time. "You don't think he deserves?"

"I don't kno-"

Suddenly there's thumping of footsteps heard making Jungkook stop. He just keeps quite and looks at his hand.

A tall man with bra6id shoulders enters the kitchen. "Hey- uhhh" he looks at Jungkook. "boy, don't you have schools today?"

"I do..." Jungkook nods.

"Okay, come I'll drop you." he says and looks at Yunji. "...listen for tonight's gathering I even invited the states chief since he's the main person of political party. Won't be too pressure for you, right? Chaeyong is there to help you" he says looking at the maid.

Chaeyong turns and bows down at Jungsin with a smile, as Jungsin smiles back, before looking at Yunji again.

Yunji nods at that. "She is here for cleaning but I think I'll need to call mother for some help with cooking and stuff."

The man pulls our his phone. "Okay, I'll call her. You don't have to make a feast just make it simple."

Yunji smiles and nods again. Jungsin leans in to hug her and places a kiss on her cheek. "I love you. Bye-"

"bye.." she smiles in return.

"Let's go son..." he says to Jungkook and walks out of the kitchen.

"Coming dad..." Jungkook replies. He's about to exit the kitchen but his wrist is grabbed the the woman.

"Hey...we'll talk about that thing later, okay? After your school today." she says in a comforting tone. "I'll cook you your favourite dishes today, hmm?"