chapter 12

Yunji dragged her feets through the corridor. Her mind was hazy and her steps were sluggish as she repeatedly thought about what Jimin had said.

After his confession, she was a mess. A total mess.

She didn't know whether to be relieved to know what actually happened to her son, or to cry over it. Whether to accoet the faith and let it go or whether to regret over the fact that she wasn't careful with her son from earlier.

She was in a dilemma of whether to sue the teacher, Darim or take in consideration and protect Jimin since he killed a person too and he'd be behind the bars for the misconduct.

But wasn't Jimin already accuses of something he didn't even commit? Wasn't he already in pain that he got the nam tag of a 'murder' at such a young age. Murderer of his only friend....his only love.

Yunji sighs and sits down on the bend beside. She can't take it anymore. Her legs are strong but her heart isn't, her body is strong but her soul isn't. Its hurting deep inside.

Why would Darim do this? Just why??

Such a big penalty? Is life such a cheap thing for her? Is someone's life just as cheap as her sextape for her?

Jungkook was just a kid afterall. She could've reached the police, told them that the kids were blackmailing her with a private video of hers. She could've taught the boys a lesson but...

she didn't. 

she chose the evil way. The path only a devil could've thought.

Killing a boy? A seventeen year old boy??

She gets on her feet and rubs her hand over her eyes aggresively, wiping away the tears of regret and pain and anger and betrayal.

She walks back to the cabin where Jimin qas and sprungs the door open. Jimin is still seated in the same seat the same way as earlier. He looks up at her with a surprised face.

Yunji rushes towards him and grabs his shoulders. "Tell me Jimin..." she says making him gulp.

"I know there is something left which you aren't telling me. Tell me what is it? What am I missing?"

Jimin sighs and hungs his head low.

"I already told you everything. "

"Then why are you ready to take Darim's fault?!" She yells out in pain. "Why are you here?? Willing to take whatever she has committed. Why?"

"Because she'll kill me." Jimin says as he raises his head.

Yunji gasps and just stares at him.

"If I don't take the blame and accuse her, she won't go to jail because she never killed him at the first place, the person she hired did. And once she's free she will hire a man and kill me before I even get to speak the truth. I'll go to the jail anyways for killing that man so why not be safe in here than be hiding outside, yeah?" he says as Yunji listens to him in pain.

"No Jimin..." she sighs. She grabs his hands and kneels on the floor before him feeling tired. "You can't loose hope this way Jimin. You can't give up this easily."

Jimin chuckles a breath making Yunji look up at him.

"Jungkook.... so he got this from you?"

"Got what?" Yunji asks.

"This habit of trying to find a solution for everything. This habit of never giving up and never stop trying."

Yunji tears up at his words.

"I did aunty." Jimin whispers. "I tried not to give up but Darim and her man are been blackmailing me for thee past months. She has been giving me commands and I've been following them since she told me she'll kill me too."