chapter 15

"Why not? It's your baby sibling after all."

Thats it. Jungkook lost his last straw. He looks up at her with teary eyes. Darim just looks at him and smiles, leaning down and rubbing her thumb over his eyes.

"Shhh-hhh..." he hums and wipes his tears. "You have to be a strong big brother right?"

Jungkook shrugs her hand of his face and stands up abruptly. He puts his palms in front o his mouth and runs out of the classroom.

Everyone looking after Jungkook.

"Oh. the boy got sick I guess..." Darim fake it in front of the kids. "So everyone on page fifty-one? Shall we start?" she says and walks ahead.

But she didn't see Jimin sneak behind te back door and run out. Darim, being unknown of the fact that Jimin was in involved in the act too. It was Jimin who gave Jungook the idea of hiding the mic, it was Jimin who gave him the idea of asking for exam papers.

Jimin was the mind as Jungkook was the body.

Jungkook knew his father wouldn't hurt him so he just faked to do it all by himself and didn't let out Jimin's name in the act. He just wanted to protect the boy be loved.

Jimin rushes to the bathroom. He can hear throwing up sounds from inside one of the stalls. And being well familiar with Jungkook he recognises the voice quickly.

"Jungkook." he says ashe knocks on the door. "Are you fine?"

He keeps throwing up and doesn't respond to Jimin, making him worried.

"Jungkook-ah please. Open the door, please." Jimjn pleads banging on the door.

The door opens after a minute or two and the boy reveals himself. His babgs wet from te sweat and draping into pointy peaks over his forehead. His head hung low and his lips quivering up leaving behind soft sobs.

He drags himself out of the stall and Jimin grabs him by the shoulder.

"Jungkook-ah, what happened? What did she tell you?"

Jungkook raises his head, his eyes bloodhsot red from sobbing, some liquid smeared over the corner of his lips which he assumes it the vomit he was throwing up earlier.

Jimin pulls his shirt sleeves out and wipes Jungkook's lips with it. He grabs Jungkook by the face with other hand and wipes his tears with his small fingers.

"J-Jimin..." he shutters in shaky voice. "He is an asshole. You were correct, be is an asshole. My Dad..." Jungkook hics up. "He ruined out life. It's over.What will I tell my mother?" he cries.

Jimin frowns and pulls the boy into a hug.

"Jimin, she will break down. She won't be  able handle this. She will die... she will die Jimin. Aaghhh..." Jungkook cries over Jimin's shoulder, his shirt getting drenched up in tears and saliva.

Jimin doesn't say a word just holds the boy, feeling his own eyes tear up.

"The day I found out that Jungkook was the kid, I asked Darim to meet up." Jungsin says.

~flashback ~

"Jungsin?" Darim opens the door for the man. A smile appears on her face as she sees him.

He's here in her house when he never visited like this. She thinks it's because he is getting closer to her delivery. She thinks it's because he cares for her but..

He slaps her right across the cheek. Thankfully she doesn't fall down. She palms her cheek and other hands grabs onto her belly.

"You fucking bitch!" he screams.

She trembles with anger as she looks up at him with bloodshot eyes.

"You killed my son! You fucking killed my Jungkook!!!" He yells at her.

"Yes I did! Yes I knew it was Jungkook from the start. Yes hide the fact and kept you blindsided all this time. Yes I did because I was jealous!!" she pants. " i am Jealous that you love your fucking wife and that little brat of yours."

"Why??" Jungsin grabs onto her shirt with shaking hands. "Why would you do this to him?? It was my fault, you were angry with me...why had to do this to him??" he breaks down and falls on his knees.

"Why did you do this Darim??! Why?" he cries as he clutches onto her dress weakly.

"Now he is gone, Jungsin. forget about him. You have another child on the way right?" she says as she kneels infront of him.

She grabs his hand and places it on her belly. "Look Jungsin, your child is kicking. Your child is alive here. Its yours  blood, it's your flesh. It's yours Jungsin.." she tries to sooth him.

"Why cry after the dead one when you have an alive one waiting for you here...?"

Jungsin gripped onto Darim's neck with one hand and threw a punch with the other hand, knocking her down on the bed. And he left her just like that.

Not even caring whether she was dead or alive. Later she woke up in her bed with a black bruise around her eye. She didn't regret telling his to Jungsin. And moreover she didn't regret taking his only son from his life.

Yunji gasps realising the fact now. The day she meet Darim who had arrived school with a black eye.

"She didn't know that Jimin was involved in this too." Jungsin says. "If she knew she would've killed him too,  long time ago-"

Yunji spits at Jungsin, with a look so disgusted by her own husband.

"You disgust me you asshole!" she yells at him. "And you came back for the money??" she scoffs. "You came here to receive that killed your son?"

She scrambles and pulls out the bag from the bush. She unzips it and empties the bag, raining all the money over Jungsin's face, as the man covers himself with his hands.

"Take it. Take your fucking money you bastard." she cries.

Jungsin shakes his head. "N-no....honey. I'm sorry. Honey please, listen to me-"

"You don't deserve to be called a father.  You don't!" she screams and hits him with the baseball bat, knocking him down again.

She gets inside his car and starts the engine. She takes Jimin's phone and opens up naver, her eyes only reflecting anger and hatred and betrayal. And she dies what needed to be done.

She uploads the audio and captions it.

National Assembly's member Mr Jeon Jungsin's sextape with Yongsan Seoul International school's english teacher, Kim Darim.

She puts her arm over her eyes and wipes her tears.

"asshole."

***********