chapter 4

"Yes. I was there," The discipline incharge nods.

Yunji sighs. "Can you tell me who was he fighting with and why?"

"I don't know why but when I reached the corridor, there were kids gathered around and making lot of noises. When I neared them I saw Jungkook on top Jimin. He was beating Jimin."

"He was what..." Yunji widens her eyes."I don't understand it. He is never like this. He's a very lovely child, he doesn't like to fight and stuffs. He never even raises his voice at anyone." she says with a frown.

"Yeah, that the first time I'd seen him so angry." the teacher says rubbing his nape. "He was a kid loved by everyone,  I don't see a reason what got him so mad that day." he places his hands on his waist.

"And? Then what??"

"I separated them both and took them to my office. They didn't tell me why were they fighting, though. They apologised and I never saw them involved with each other after that incident."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you know why did Jimin and Jungkook fight that day?" Yunji asked a group of kids. They were their classmates.

"I think I saw Jimin whispering something to Jungkook near the locker and Jungkook threw hands to him. Jimin fell down after that but Jungkook  didn't  stop and kept beating him." one of the kids spoke.

"do you know what he said or you have any idea of what they were talking about."

"no aunty..." they shook their head.

"Oh.." Yunji sighs. "Did you see them fight after that? Ever?"

"no.."

"Actually-" one kid starts. "I saw them together one time. But that wasn't in school."

"Then??" Yunji panicks. "W-where was it?"

"It was near the pond at the back of our school. It's a really creepy place so we don't go there. It was about   I had a dare to visit the place ane I had seen them there, that time."

"And? what were they doing?"

"They were just sitting by the pond. I didn't even see them talk to eachother. But then Jungkook suddenly started crying. He was literally screaming and I was so scared, I ran away."

"He was crying?" Yunji gasps.

"Yes."

~~~~~~~~

"We're trying our best to find him, Yunji." Eunwo says with a frown.

Yunji cries as she hides her face in her arms, Jungsin rubbing her back with a worried face.

"Sir!" Suddenly an officer enters the police station getting of their eyes on them. "We found a dead body-" but then he stops when he sees Yunji and Jungsin by the waiting area.

"N-no..." Yunji shakes her head in fear.

"Who was it?" Eunwo gets up and walks to the officer.