chapter 13

"J-Jungsin?"

Yunji shutters with widened eyes, her hands shiver as the bat slips off and falls to the ground.

Jungsin inhales a deep breath and looks at her with pain before he passes out and falls to the ground.

Now Yunji is left there. All alone. As she stood there with wide eyes, mouth hung low and heart beating rapidly, staring at her husband who is lying on the ground, bleeding severely from his head.

The same man who she thought of calling in as a backup. The same man who she married twenty years ago. The same man who she loved to death. The same man who she had a kid with, the same kid who he had killed perhaps?

Yunji falls to her knees and stares at her husband without a blink, a tear drop rolling down her eye as she thought of Jimin's words.

Everything coming together now. The words he told her a few days ago.

"Jungkook wouldn't want you to know the truth, He wouldn't want you to break down."

So Jungkook knew already? So the video they were talking about was...

~flashback~

Jungkook opens his locker and takes out his books. Suddenly he hears footsteps behind him. He turns his head a little and sees Jimin walking upto him.

His face brightens up. Its Jimin. His Jimin.

No matter how much Jimin curses him or pushes him away, Jungkook still finds a way to love Jimin and accpet his tantrums and his anger. He just likes the boy so much.

"Hey Jimin, I got this nicotine chewing gums for you." he says fussing inside his pocket. "My dad uses these to quite smoking." he smiles with doe eyes.

Jimin didn't respond but jut smiles. Jungkook had bever seen him smile. And never did he think Jimin's only words would make him so mad suddenly.

Jimin walks up to him and leans near Jungkook's ear, as Jungkook leans forward in curiosity.

"I heard your dad fucked Miss Darim."

Jimin leans away with a side smirk. But soon got a heavy punch against his jaw. He falls to the ground as he loses balance, his back hitting the floor.

Jungkook gets on top of the boy and grabs his collar. "Tell me you didn't mean it..." he groans.

Jimin stares back in amusement. His jaw doesn't hurt anymore. He is just wondering on how the black beautiful doe eyes that irritated him every second were looking so much in anger right now.

How the sweet melodic voice that called out Jimin everytime and made him want to puke at the cheesiness sounded so scary right now.

How the diddly, happy and everyone's sunshine turned into a deadly monster in a second.

Jimin chuckles to himself. He can keep the salty taste of his own blood in his mouth, seeping out o the cut on his lips.