Final chapter

After the audio gets out, Jungsin losses his post in the nation assembly. Jungkook's case gets rechecked on the request of his mother Yunji.

And Jimin, he is found not guilty for Jungkook's death.

Jungsin and Darim were taken in custody for attempting assassination and hiding the truth, also blackmailing Jimin for cleaning up the evidence in return for his own life.

Yunji gets a divorce and Jungsin never questions nor does he complain. He's equally guilty for his actions as his wife is. He just accepts his acuses and surrenders.

As for Darim, she gets send to a maternity ward for the time being with an aim to keep her there till she gives delivery.

Since Jimin was a minor, he wasn't kept behind the bars but he was put in a rehabilitation centre where he was counselled.

Nine months into rehabilitation centre and Jimin was finally out.

As soon as he gets out, he rushes to the place he missed alot. He runs all the way, huffing and puffing with heavy breaths.

His legs give up and he finally stands there. Inside his hideout.

His chest moved up and down with pants as he scans around the place. He thought they would destroy it. He thought they would take Jungkook's belongings and everything he had kept in for memories.

But to his surprise, everything was in place. The pictures were still hung on the wall. Jungkook's stuffs were kept in place along with his own.

And even though he had not visited te place in nine months, it looked the same as before. No dust, no dirt no spider webs.

He felt it like a dream.

But something was off. Jimin nears the wall and spots a particular picture was missing. The picture where they kissed eachother.

Jimin looks around, trying to find it anywhere on the wall but he doesn't find it anywhere.

"Looking for this?"

Jimin turns around to the familiar voice.

Yunji smiles as she holds up a small photograph in her hand. She looks at Jimin and down at his wrist. He still has Jungkook's watch on and is gripping onto hard like she'll take it away from him.

"Don't worry. I won't take it away from you." she takes his hand and puts the picture on his palm.

"Here, I kept it safe for you all this time."

Jimin looks at the photo and back at Yunji.

"D-did you clean up this place" he shutters not believing his own words.

"Yes. And I've added some of Jungkook's stuffs in here, for you." she says with a smile.

Jimin sighs and looks at the picture again. The memories of the time coming to his mind like they were taken just yesterday.

"Hey Jimin?"

Jimin raises his eyes from the book, just before Jungkook takes a picture of him.