chapter 10

Why did you do this Jimin?" Yunji asks him.

He sits quitely as usual, not replying to anyone or anything.

Yunji sighs and finally tell him. "I know about you too. I know that you were seeing him," she says.

"I don't know what you're talking about-" he says like he's not interested.

Not until Yunji pulls out a picture from her bag. The one with them kissing eachother.

Jimin eyes it and raises his head with wide eyes.

"I went to your place-"

"Who told you?" Jimin gasps. "W-who did? You went there? W-what did you do to that place?"

Yunji just blinks in confusion as Jimin starts panicking.

"Did you destroy the place?? Did you show it to the p-police?"

Yunji doesn't say anything. In fact she doesn't even get the space to talk with Jimin speaking non stop.

"P-please don't show the place to anyone. Please don't take his things away. It's..." his voice starts to tremble. "It's the only place with reminders of him. Please don't take it away from me." he whispers.

Yunji pats his head. "I didn't do anything. But tell me one thing, you guys stayed together, why did you say you're not friends with him and that you hated him?"

"Because there was no name to our relationship. We weren't friends but we weren't lovers either-...it feels surreal to say he was my friend or my boyfriend.

"I hated him sometimes but sometimes..." he sighs a breath. "I loved him so fucking much."

"how?" Yunji shakes her head in confusion. "when did you get close?"

"He used to talk to me always but I didn't like him. He was so annoying and talkative. "  Jimin says looking at his hands.

"hey Jimin-"
"Jimin, look I got a new watch. It's ny Dad's but he gave it to me. You like it?"
"Hey hey, look at this, awesome yeah?"
"Hi Jimin what you doing?"
"Do you know you look like a girl....no I mean pretty not in an offensive way-"
"You want snacks for you siblings?"
"You must be very lucky to have them right? I wish I had a sibling too. I feel so lonely..."
"Did you get lowest rank too? Pfttt same here!"
"Hey, Jimin how about we group study? What you think?"

"Even when I shut him up many times, he wouldn't stop.

"Fucking shut up!"
"Go away Jungkook-"
"I don't fucking care."
"I don't like your watch. It's disgusting. "
"Get out."
"get lost."
"don't you understand? I don't wanna talk to you?"
"are you fucking dumb?"
"fuck off!"

"I thought he was stupid and dumb at first for acting that way but later, I realised he was just naive."

"I am sorry Jimin." Jungkook says all of a sudden.

Jimin looks at the boy confused. "why?"

"I heard you lost you father. And that he was crazy and he hit someone his car and then hit himself and died and your mother had no job, so she couldn't feed you all and that is why you transfered here because our school offered you scholarship."