Rengoku Kyojuro (Part 13)

It was now the evening Kanroji Mitsuri was waiting for, it was time for her mission with the new 'good' demon Y/N.

While she was walking walking around she sees Shinobu Kocho, the Insect Hashira with Rengoku Kyojuro, the Flame Hashira.

"Rengoku-saan! You're here! How have you been in the past few days?" Mitsuri asked.

Mitsuri's Pov.

As i asked the question i am not waiting for a respond from rengoku-san, he's not just a fellow hashira to me, he was also my teacher and i found him as a good brother figure.

"Oh, i am fine Kanroji-san you do not need to worry about me, you should focus on yours though..." He stated. I was confused he was out for a mission a few days ago, he just came back and he already knows i am about go off into a mission?

I looked at Shinobu-chan to receive some clues abd she totally knew what i was questioning in my head, "Ahh yes Kanroji-chan, he came back about an hour ago and we started talking until we got into a topic where you were involved so i told him..and just in time you bumbed into us!" She replied with her usual smile.

I simply nodded at her and looked back at Rengoku-san. "Rengoku-san as you know, i am about to go off into a mission, but this time with the masters permission i am allowed to bring the new 'good' demon in the corps for experience and further training." I stated so that he could understand what i was explaining.

They were silent for a bit and i got nervous, but then rengoku-san laughed and said, "Oh so that's why, well where is the demon? Isn't she supposed to be here? I wanna meet her!"

I was relieved that he wasn't angry either, now to think about it where is Y/n-chan?

"Oh, y/n is in this trolly...she said she wanted a little rest before going out. So i kept her company here until you come and take her for your mission." Shinobu-chan answered for me.

"Oh, so she's ready now?" I asked. "Yes, i can wake her up if you want to hurry" Shinobu-chan offered. I nodded implying a 'yes', she opened the trolly and woke y/n-chan. I was a bit excited to see her beautiful face.

"Did you have a nice sleep y/n-chan?" Shinobu-chan asked, i started to approach them, and when i arrived i saw the cutest demon you could ever see. "Y/n-chan did you get enough sleep for an adventure tonight?" I asked.

"Ahh yes, i got a little nap so i got more energy for an adventure. Also who is this very flamy,tall and orangey...man?" She had replied.

"Hello there little demon! I am Rengoku Kyojuro! The Flame Hashira of this generation. It is a pleasure to meet another good demon besides Kamado Nezuko, who didn't even attack the wind hashira."

No one's pov.

"Oh, it is also a pleasure meeting you, uhh Rengoku-san, i am Y/n L/n or the other way around. Please excuse me and Kanroji-san, we have a mission to accomplish tonight." Y/n said.

The flame hashira just stood there and nodded. While they were on their way out, both the Insect hashira and the flame hashira bid them goodbyes and good luck for their mission.

To be continued.....

Hello! Sorry I couldn't update i became busy with the school works hehe... But anyways here ya go a chapter. Do you like this story? Well i hope you do!

Good bye for now....

621 words ....