During The Mission (Part 15)

Y/n's pov.

Kanroji-chan is so pretty i can pretty much see why iguro-san likes her. "Kanroji-chan may i ask?" I have a perfect question for her. "Sure! Go ahead!"

"Kanroji-chan why did you come to the demon slayer corps? Moreover why dod you become a hashira?."
I am very curious about her answer.

"Oh! I'll just give you the summary.... I came here to look for a husband!"

"Ah- What?! A husband? Put of all choices on why....a husband?"

"I apologize"

"I must say it's uncommon but still it's a valid reason."

"So you think it's valid? Really!?"

"Yes i do.."

While we were staring at each other with nothing to say, i heard someone talking, i took a glance i saw that it was approaching but i then looked at kanroji-chan and she was already in a stance to fight.

"My my~~~ how lucky must i be?~~~ Dinner just appeared right infront of me~~~"

So it turns out to be a demon? That's why it felt strange, i prepared for a fight and kanroji-chan did the first attack. With her sword- wait? Is that a sword or a whip? Huh?!! Nevermind that. Since she was the Love Hashira her breathing must be the 'love breathing' it turns out to be fire also. But her attack was fast and strong that she already decapitated the demons head. I didn't even do anythi-

"Kanroji-chan behind you!"

No one's pov.

A flying demon came from the skies attacking the Hashira, but it was already too late the demon had landed an attack on the love hashira.

As she is now bleeding Y/n looked through a bag she brought and found her muzzle, she wore it in hopes of not being tempted with the hashiras blood.

When the demon landed it chuckled,
"Looks like you are a weak slayer, but how can you even be a slayer? Men are compatible with that job, Women should be at their homes, taking care of the house, they can't do something like these they're completely useless in this field!"

"Take that back!" Mitsuri yelled out of anger. Suddenly a wind attack hit the demon severing it's head. She couldn't talk with the muzzle but her intention is clear. She wants to kill that demon by underestimating women and not acknowledging women's worth at all.

She then sent a few more attacks until the sun rises, she then ran into a house and hid in a corner where no light can pass through.

Mitsuri looked at the burning demon one last time while it was yelling out of frustration.

"Damn it! Damn all of you! My plan could have worked! But now i must die! I do not accept this fate! Damn that girl! Damn that demon!!!" That was all it could say until it turned into ashes and was blown away by the morning breeze.

"You know.... Underestimating humans especially womens are only for the weak, they are only afraid of what these adventurous women can do, afraid of being taken advantage of by women." Mitsuri uttered.

"I am also a woman, one of the very people that get underestimated, but i hold back rage as i keep in mind that a woman must keep their emotions in check. The only thing i can do is prove them wrong by achieving great achievements that a man can't achieve in a short period of time. If i achieve that specific achievement only then they can stop underestimating me." Mitsuri added.

She then walked over to a box, went into the house y/n hid and took off going back to the headquarters. Since they were leaving at daylight, y/n cannot go out while travelling. All she can do is stay still or just take a rest until it is nighttime. She can then enjoy the beauty of the moon.

Mitsuri then took tickets to ride the train luckily this wasn't the same train that they rode last time.

-a few hours later-

Mitsuri was still traveling but stopped by a restaurant that offers really good sakura mochis. She asked for a private room so she could invite y/n to eat with her.

Now Mitsuri is in the room and she cautiously waited for the sakura mochis and closed all the windows or any other openings that sunlight could pass. She then opened the box to reveal a very cute sleeping y/n.

"Wake up y/n-chan! It's time for us to eat!"

Y/n opened her eyes and she couldn't believe what she saw there were about 20 plates of sakura mochi.

"How many are we going to eat? By the way, are we close to the headquarters?" Y/n asked.

"We're pretty close but we should eat first! Go on!"

"Okay then thank you for the food Kanroji-chan."

Word count: 816 words