james

I woke up sunday morning in an empty bed. Despite the lack of warmth from Scarletts body, I couldn't help but smile.

The events from last night replayed in my head like my favorite song. Her moans, her body, her face, her voice, her. Scarlett had me wrapped around her finger and I was holding on tight.

I could still feel the taste of her on my lips and the area where she slept next to me was still warm. I smiled to myself and chuckling a bit, still feeling the adrenaline from the night. She was my first and I was glad she was. Although I did set up a cliche moment in my head, which the lads teased me about.

As painful as it was to say, I imagined my first time to be with Lily. We would be on holiday in a beautiful romantic country and be in the most romantic hotel where I would do anything to please her.

Instead, I had a night of giggles and comfortability with Scarlett. There was no judgement in the air, just love and appreciation for one another. I wondered that if it were Lily, would the comfortability still be there?

I shook my head, ridding my thoughts of Lily, wanting to close the chapter on her, but I knew that it wasn't going ti be easy. Despite my infatuation with Scarlett, I couldn't help it wonder about Lily. She was the girl that caught my eye for about 4-5 years.

I raised my head to scan the room, Wormtail was on his bed with his Texas Chainsaw mask still on. Padfoot had his legs on Moonys bed and his body on the floor, looking rather uncomfortable, And Moony was sleeping on our shared desk, his hand in a bowl of water, almost naked with only his boxers on.

I let out a small sigh as I laid my head back down, the thought of Scarlett filling my head. I was disappointed she wasn't here, I only hoped she was okay.

I stood up, immediately falling to floor because Frank decided to sleep next to my bed, with his yellow and red painted ass hanging out.

"You fuck, you woke me up" He muttered, his eyes closed but his face still filled with expression.

"Good morning to you too. dick" I scoffed, standing up and making my way to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth.

I got out of the shower, going back into the dorm. I heard grunts and groans from the other lads that were getting up.

"Which one of you knobs put my hand in water?" Remus said, shaking his drying it up with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Ha, that was me" Peter laughed, cuddling into his pillow and pulling the mask off, revealing his face that was covered in drawings of dicks.

I glanced at the others who subtly who shook their heads to not mention the graphic drawings on his face. In fact, I was on the verge of laughter, but I looked away.

"Was that not the party of the year?" Padfoot asked, his voice raspy than usual from all the yelling, drinking, smoking and anything else he did with Remus.

"I'll tell you what Pads-"

"Don't call me that" He groaned, cutting Frank off.

"Get a better nickname and let me finish my sentence" Frank said, grabbing one of my pillows to cover his groin.

"Not my pillow!" I squealed, not wanting to sleep on ball sweat and pubes.

"We'll switch pillows, goddamit, can I finish my sente-"

"Why are you covering yourself though? You've walked around nake-"

"Bloody hell, I can't be modest for once" Frank scoffed, interrupting Peter, all of us looking at him funny. Frank walked over to his side and on pants, laying on his bed as he finally got to finish his sentence. "As I was saying, It was the hangover of the year"