Chapter 11

Happy Sunday all :) Chapter 11 is updated. Enjoy reading and don't forget to vote :)

Thank You

............................................................................................................

After what felt like ages Khushi finally let go of Arnav. Both of them didn't realize they were both holding on to each other. Arnav wanted to hold her more but knew this is not the time. They are already late and there are some important things he wanted to talk about before they leave this place.

"Khushi, are you done with the packing?"

"Almost, just need to put these Jalebi's and I am done" saying that she quickly put the box of Jalebi and closed the bag.

"This girl," Thought Arnav laughing inside. 

"Really Khushi, Jalebi? You do know that you are an iconic piece, don't you? After what you've gone through, Jalebi is the last thing one could think of. 

"I love Jalebi. Just because you can't have sweets doesn't mean that the rest of the world should give up on sweets too. Anyways, looking at you I can suggest that you badly need some sweetness in your life."

"WHAT THE...." 

"Done, we can go now Arnav Ji"

"Well, actually I have something I wanted to talk to you Khushi. Initially, I came here to warn you about Shyam and share the house dynamic as you will be living with us from now on. But, ever since I witnessed your encounter with Shyam tonight, something is going on in my mind. Yes, I heard each and every single word."

"I came to pick you up and was waiting outside when I saw someone opening the door and going inside. As it was dark outside I didn't see who he was. So I followed him. Then hid behind the door and listened to what he was saying. I was ready to jump out and kick him if he made a move at you. But then I realized exposing myself to him won't help us. That's why I acted like that and wanted him to believe you aren't alone"

"What," asked Khushi narrowing her eyes. He was there, he was there the whole time protecting her like an invincible shield. 

"Khushi, it is clear he is mentally sick. He should be locked up. But we need proof. As we are family now me seconding your confession won't be much proof. He can simply reject it by saying I am simply supporting my sister-in-law's sister."

"I know Arnav Ji, But what are we going to do? He will definitely make a pass at me today or tomorrow. Until when should I live in the fear of him? I know we cannot say anything to Anjali Ji for at least 3 months as it will be risky for the baby. I am so confused"

"Well, Khushi, don't get mad when I say this. Why don't you get married? His words clearly said he wants you before another man comes into your life. As he now thinks there is a guy in your life, he won't be suspicious if you get married in a few days or in a week. He won't stop after that. He will still cheat on my sister. But at least you will be spared. You getting married will hurt his ego and he will definitely make a mistake and we can catch him redhanded."

"Get married? Are you nuts? I didn't know you are that stupid. Is this your great plan Mr. Raizada".

She was angry, and she can't believe what he was suggesting.

"Look Khushi, pretty soon your parents will find you a guy and make you get married to him. Given the situation, it will be sooner than later. So don't you think it's at least better to get married to someone of your choice than to your parents?"

"Look Mr. Raizada, I have no intention of getting married, not today, not tomorrow not ever. I am happy the way I am. Also, I thought you have a brain but just realized the big head of yours is empty"