{30}

~The Visitors Pt.2~

"Do you all want some tea? Anything else to drink?" Kofuyu offered and reached above her head to tie her hair into a bun. She looked around for an answer from the hosts. Her aunt had already left, so Kofuyu was left hosting the hosts.

"Tea, please! We can share the cakes we brought for you!" Honey-senpai reminded. Kofuyu nodded once.

"Hey, here's an idea. Why don't you make us this?" Hikaru held up a bag. "It's a black tea that our father brought us as souvenir from Africa." He held it out and motioned for her to take it. Kofuyu grabbed it then inspected the writing.

"Yeah, sure, I can," Kofuyu nodded.

"It's best served as milk tea. Do you have milk?" Kaoru asked. Kofuyu nodded again and headed to the kitchen.

"Oh! I'll help you," Haruhi insisted. She followed her into the kitchen, and the rest of the hosts began to whisper to themselves about not wanting to offend either of the girl.

"I can't believe they showed up out of the blue," complained Kofuyu. "Then they had the nerve to keep talking about how small this place is compared to their mansions. And Tamaki-senpai complained about what I was wearing," she groaned. "Like there's nothing wrong with it. I'm sorry I don't feel like covering every inch of my body."

"Yeah, that sound like him," nodded Haruhi. Kofuyu sighed, as she filled the kettle with water and set it on the stove.

"Maybe I should go change," Kofuyu though out loud. "Do you mind taking care of this, and I'll be right back?"

"Yeah, sure," Haruhi shrugged. Kofuyu stepped out of the kitchen, and when she did, the hushed whispers from the hosts stopped.

"I'm sorry, Kofuyu! You don't have to go to all that trouble. We don't need any tea. We'd be fine with a glass of water..." Kaoru said in a shaky tone.

"I mean, it's almost done anyway. It's no trouble," Kofuyu replied. She shook her head dismissively. "It's fine, just sit and wait there." She continued her route to her room before he could respond.

Kofuyu changed into an oversized sweater, one of Takejiro's sweaters that were even oversized on him, and a random skirt. She changed quickly and when she went back to the kitchen, Haruhi was looking in the cupboards for enough cups. She was over often enough to know were everything in the kitchen was located.

"Just grab whatever, it doesn't matter if they match," Kofuyu waved her hand before beginning to help.

"Did you have any plans for today if the guys didn't show up?" Haruhi asked to make conversation.

"Other than relaxing, no. I mean, I've only been awake for an hour or two," answered Kofuyu. The two girls returned to the main room and serving plate with all of the cups of milk tea.

"Nothing we know to be true in our world holds true here. We have to be careful how we react. One little off-handed remark could break their hearts! That means in this fight, the first person to embarrass the girls loses," Tamaki told the rest of the guys in a serious tone.

"You all are dramatic," Kofuyu spoke up. She set the tray on the coffee table, and kneeled on the floor. Her eyes trailed to Kyoya who was looking at all the knick-knacks and framed pictures that decorated the room.

"While your antics are amusing, I don't understand why you feel the need to turn this into a contest," Kyoya told Tamaki. Kofuyu sighed and they all gathered around the table. Kofuyu ignored the way that Kyoya sat beside her instead of on the couch with the others.