𝟎𝟐 - 𝐝𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐥

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢─◌✰್ 𝖽𝖺𝖿𝖿𝗈𝖽𝗂𝗅 𝗱𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗹(𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻)/ˈ𝗱𝗮𝗳əˌ𝗱𝗶𝗹/ ❝𝖺 𝖻𝗎𝗅𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗒𝗉𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗒𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗆𝗉𝖾𝗍-𝗌𝗁𝖺...

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢
─◌✰್ 𝖽𝖺𝖿𝖿𝗈𝖽𝗂𝗅
𝗱𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗹(𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻)/ˈ𝗱𝗮𝗳əˌ𝗱𝗶𝗹/
❝𝖺 𝖻𝗎𝗅𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗒𝗉𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗒𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗆𝗉𝖾𝗍-𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗉𝖾𝖽 𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋.❞

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢─◌✰್ 𝖽𝖺𝖿𝖿𝗈𝖽𝗂𝗅 𝗱𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗹(𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻)/ˈ𝗱𝗮𝗳əˌ𝗱𝗶𝗹/ ❝𝖺 𝖻𝗎𝗅𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗒𝗉𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗒𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗆𝗉𝖾𝗍-𝗌𝗁𝖺...

By the time Riley and Mya headed home, the sun was setting, leaving a luscious peachy glow in its wake. You were still sitting outside by the pool all alone, already starting to plan your trip to Jeju Island in your head. Where would you sleep? What foods would you eat? Would you stay at the beach the entire time? How long would you go? There were so many things to consider before officially booking your flights there.

Riley wasn't much of a planner, especially when it came to big trips like this. When you, Mya, and Riley had decided to go on a cruise the summer before university, she had said, word for word, "Not planning is part of the vacation, so I'm not doing it."

Mya, while enjoying organization and structure, just didn't know how to plan such a huge trip. She offered to help plan great food spots or shopping locations, but you'd learned from past experience not to let her book the plane tickets. For the aforementioned cruise, you three had wound up in the wrong airport at the wrong time, and missed your flight.

Hence, you were stuck planning the gritty details of the trip. Not that you minded, you just didn't quite understand why anyone would want you to plan things like transportation, or hotels. You weren't very knowledgeable about how to book flights or hotels or train tickets. You were known as the scheduler, the one to color-code your markers and crayons, but would get lost in the airport. The one to plan which restaurants to go to, but get drunk once you arrived. While you weren't one for unpleasant surprises, you were also the first to admit that you were the friend who made the dumbest decisions. Just as you began to reach for your phone off of the poolside table, the door of your house slammed shut. Both your parents were away on long-term business trips, so it could only be one person.