𝟏𝟓 - 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨

ˏˋ°•*⁀ ➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ─◌✰್ 𝗅𝗂𝗆𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗈 𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼(𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻)/ˌ𝗹𝗶𝗺ə𝗻ˈ𝗖𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗼̄/❝ 𝖺 𝗅𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇-𝖿𝗅𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗇 𝗅𝗂𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗎𝗋.❞

─◌✰್ 𝗅𝗂𝗆𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗈
𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼(𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻)/ˌ𝗹𝗶𝗺ə𝗻ˈ𝗖𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗼̄/
❝ 𝖺 𝗅𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇-𝖿𝗅𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗇 𝗅𝗂𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗎𝗋.❞

ˏˋ°•*⁀ ➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ─◌✰್ 𝗅𝗂𝗆𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗈 𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼(𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻)/ˌ𝗹𝗶𝗺ə𝗻ˈ𝗖𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗼̄/❝ 𝖺 𝗅𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇-𝖿𝗅𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗇 𝗅𝗂𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗎𝗋.❞

"Boys are so stupid," you mutter under your breath before racing out the door after Mya.

Hopefully Riley wouldn't miss you guys too much. She seemed to be embroiled in her own drama at the moment, but you knew she could probably handle herself.

"Mya?" You called as you ran down the sidewalk. The four-inch heels of your white stilettos dug into the balls of your feet like nails in a plank of wood. Maybe you should have worn your gold sandals instead. You hadn't expected to be doing so much walking.

"Mya, where did you go?" You shouted again. For being so short, she was fast.

You heard a sniffle come from behind a bunch of shrubs to your left. Outside the club, there was a field of grass surrounded by bushes and low-hanging palm trees. With the faint sounds of the ocean rushing in the background, it was a peaceful oasis compared to the bumping bar.

Slowing down to a tiptoe so your footsteps couldn't be heard just in case Mya tried to run away again, you snuck around the other side of the bush.

Mya was on the ground, crouched down with her arms wrapped around her knees. She looked like a lost toddler waiting for their parents to find them. You could hear her sniffling more insistently, like she was holding in a torrent of tears.

"Mya..." you said again, loud enough so she could hear you.

She turned around, sparkly makeup smudged down the side of her face. Clearly, you should have chosen a waterproof eyeliner for her tonight. Her eyes were red, cheeks tear-stained as she looked up at you.