𝟎𝟒 - 𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 ─◌✰್ 𝗅𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇 𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻(𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻)/ˈ𝗹𝗲𝗺 ə𝗻/ ❝𝖺 𝗒𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐,𝗈𝗏𝖺𝗅 𝖼𝗂𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗌 𝖿𝗋𝗎𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗋𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗍, 𝖺𝖼𝗂𝖽𝗂𝖼 𝗃𝗎𝗂𝖼𝖾.❞

─◌✰್ 𝗅𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇
𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻(𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻)/ˈ𝗹𝗲𝗺 ə𝗻/
❝𝖺 𝗒𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐,𝗈𝗏𝖺𝗅 𝖼𝗂𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗌 𝖿𝗋𝗎𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗋𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗍, 𝖺𝖼𝗂𝖽𝗂𝖼 𝗃𝗎𝗂𝖼𝖾.❞

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 ─◌✰್ 𝗅𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇 𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻(𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻)/ˈ𝗹𝗲𝗺 ə𝗻/ ❝𝖺 𝗒𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐,𝗈𝗏𝖺𝗅 𝖼𝗂𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗌 𝖿𝗋𝗎𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗋𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗍, 𝖺𝖼𝗂𝖽𝗂𝖼 𝗃𝗎𝗂𝖼𝖾.❞

"Excuse you, you're what???" For the first time that night, you let out a sound akin to a hawk's screech, and Hyunjin winced.

"I'm coming with you. And if you don't like it, then you don't have to go," Hyunjin stood strong despite the sound you just made to deafen him.

"I can't believe you! You're like a clingy mom!" You shrieked.

"I'm not giving you another choice, Laska," Hyunjin said smoothly as he set the two clean plates back into the cabinet. "You can either agree to have me and my friends come with you, or you can stay home."

"You have no right to tell me what to do," you seethed, gritting your teeth so hard you felt the gums straining. "I'm an adult, and you're not even my parent!"

Hyunjin shrugged. "I'm still waiting for your decision."

A muffled scream escaped your mouth before you stormed to your room, yelling over your shoulder, "Mya and Riley are going to have a heart attack when they hear what a psycho you are!"

Hyunjin chuckled, which made your blood, which had been simmering (yes, this was your idea of a mere simmer) nearly explode. "You made the right decision, Laska."

You slammed the door to your room so hard you expected it to pop right off its hinges, which thankfully it didn't. You immediately created a group phone call with Mya and Riley to tell them the horrible news.

As the phone rung once, then twice, you began thinking about this situation once again. How dare your brother decide that he was just tagging along with you and your best friends on the trip of a lifetime?? If he needed a vacation so damn badly, why didn't he just go somewhere else with his friends? Besides, hadn't he just gone on a trip to Japan last month? He didn't deserve another one so soon! You hadn't traveled anywhere with just Mya and Riley for ages. And even then, you didn't get to go very far. This would have been the first time you'd get to travel somewhere further away, be an adult.