𝟎𝟕 - 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 ─◌✰್ 𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻(𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻)/ˈ𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗹ˌ𝗶̄ə𝗻,ˈ𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲̄ˌ𝗹𝗶̄ə𝗻/❝𝖺 𝗐𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖻𝗎𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗂𝗌𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺 𝗋𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗅...

─◌✰್ 𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻(𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻)/ˈ𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗹ˌ𝗶̄ə𝗻,ˈ𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲̄ˌ𝗹𝗶̄ə𝗻/
❝𝖺 𝗐𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖻𝗎𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗂𝗌𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺 𝗋𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋𝗌.❞

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 ─◌✰್ 𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻(𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻)/ˈ𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗹ˌ𝗶̄ə𝗻,ˈ𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲̄ˌ𝗹𝗶̄ə𝗻/❝𝖺 𝗐𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖻𝗎𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗂𝗌𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺 𝗋𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗅...

"You didn't get me a smoothie?!"

Seungmin, one of your brother's best friends, yelped at Felix as the two of you rounded the wall to come and stand with everyone. You two were the last to arrive, much to Hyunjin's chagrin.

"About time, Laska!" Your long-haired brother exclaimed, grabbing you by the wrist and tugging you over to stand with him, his cheeks flushed red. "Are you trying to give me a heart attack?"

You hide an eyeroll before shaking your head. "Sorry Jinnie, I didn't mean to stress you out. I got a little lost on the way here, but Felix helped me find my way."

Hyunjin shakes his head in defeat. "I shouldn't have let you find your way by yourself. I knew you'd find a way to get lost."

You were about to shoot back with an indignant retort, but Felix beat you to it.

"She was doing just fine on her own, she didn't need my help."

You shot Felix a small smile, which he answered with a shrug. You wanted to feel grateful, like Felix was standing up for you for a reason other than that he thought of you as a little sister. But after the dreaded nickname calling a mere five minutes earlier, you weren't holding your breath.

The moment Felix appeared at that cafe, you're been taken back to your pre-teen feelings. When you would stare out your window at Felix and Hyunjin playing soccer in the back yard, watching Felix's then-dark hair rush in the wind behind him as he dashed around, keeping the ball from your brother. How badly you wanted to run you'd wanted to run your hands through that hair, or cheer him on from the sidelines as he played.