𝟏𝟒 - 𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐮𝐩

ˏˋ°•*⁀ ➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ─◌✰್ 𝗌𝗒𝗋𝗎𝗉 𝘀𝘆𝗿𝘂𝗽(𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻)/ˈ𝘀𝗶𝗿 ə𝗽/❝ 𝖺 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗊𝗎𝗂𝖽 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝖻𝗒 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗈𝗅𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗎𝗀𝖺𝗋 𝗂𝗇 𝖻𝗈𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋, 𝗈𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗋...

─◌✰್ 𝗌𝗒𝗋𝗎𝗉
𝘀𝘆𝗿𝘂𝗽(𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻)/ˈ𝘀𝗶𝗿 ə𝗽/
❝ 𝖺 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗊𝗎𝗂𝖽 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝖻𝗒 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗈𝗅𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗎𝗀𝖺𝗋 𝗂𝗇 𝖻𝗈𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋, 𝗈𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗋𝗎𝗂𝗍.❞

ˏˋ°•*⁀ ➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ─◌✰್ 𝗌𝗒𝗋𝗎𝗉 𝘀𝘆𝗿𝘂𝗽(𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻)/ˈ𝘀𝗶𝗿 ə𝗽/❝ 𝖺 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗊𝗎𝗂𝖽 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝖻𝗒 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗈𝗅𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗎𝗀𝖺𝗋 𝗂𝗇 𝖻𝗈𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋, 𝗈𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗋...

The music was so loud you could actually feel yourself going deaf. The neon strobe lights on the ceiling flashed and spun like bloated fireflies as the DJ at the front of the room created a remix of r&b rap songs that was so chaotic your stomach roiled with nausea. But this was your element. You loved this shit.

And tonight? With your blood boiling, face still burning from the residual embarrassment your brother and a certain idiotic blond guy put you through? You were ready to wreak absolute havoc on this place.

"This is more like it!" Riley practically screamed over the pulsating volume of the music. "The lights are like a fever dream!"

"Is this what being drunk feels like?" Mya called over the noise, tugging at her dress, gauzy strawberry pink number, squinting against the light. "Maybe I should have brought earplugs!"

"I'm already half deaf," you agreed with a giggle. "And being drunk is nothing compared to this."

"Oh boy," Mya sighed, rubbing her hands up and down her arms and shifting back and forth in her white heels.

"C'mon Mya, don't forget our plan for tonight!" Riley nudged her friend. "Even if this isn't your scene, you gotta own it like it is."

"I own everything I do," Mya complained. "But I don't know if I wanna do this."

You linked your arms with both of your friends, your heart pumping with a desire to exact vengeance on all the men in your life. Was it 100% necessary? You had to admit to yourself, and no one else, probably not. But would it be fun? Hell yeah.