𝟐𝟏 - 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫

ˏˋ°•*⁀ ➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗢𝗡𝗘─◌✰್ 𝗌𝗎𝗇𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋 𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿(𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻)/ˈ𝘀ə𝗻ˌ𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘂ə𝗿/❝𝖺 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗇𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗂𝗌𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒, 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗀𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗅𝖽𝖾𝗇-�...

─◌✰್ 𝗌𝗎𝗇𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋
𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿(𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻)/ˈ𝘀ə𝗻ˌ𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘂ə𝗿/
❝𝖺 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗇𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗂𝗌𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒, 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗀𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗅𝖽𝖾𝗇-𝗋𝖺𝗒𝖾𝖽 𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋𝗌.❞

ˏˋ°•*⁀ ➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗢𝗡𝗘─◌✰್ 𝗌𝗎𝗇𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋 𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿(𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻)/ˈ𝘀ə𝗻ˌ𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘂ə𝗿/❝𝖺 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗇𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗂𝗌𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒, 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗀𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗅𝖽𝖾𝗇-�...

"Can one of you losers please help me?"

Seungmin still dangled about six feet off the ground as he gripped the arms of the lifeguards chair. He wasn't very tall to begin with, and since the chair was higher up in the air, he definitely couldn't reach. Of course, he could just jump down himself and he would be fine. But, in typical Seungmin fashion, he was bound to be dramatic.

"Jump!"

The lifeguard, who had just appeared practically out of nowhere, said in a voice so casual she could have been asking Seungmin his favorite color. She held out her arms.

Before you could open your mouth to warn the girl that Seungmin was quite heavy - you would know, seeing as he'd tried to sit on you on more than one occasion - Seungmin let himself fall.

And the girl caught him.

Not only that, but she didn't even stumble, trip, or fall. How the hell?? Was she a witch??

"Holy shit, you caught me!" Seungmin exclaimed, immediately jumping out of the girl's arms and coming to stand next to her, his face a flushed mess. You had a sneaking suspicion it wasn't just because of the warm weather.

You weren't entirely sure what had made Seungmin jump in the first place. Maybe he had heat stroke and thought the girl was actually Changbin. That would have been the only way you would have jumped, if you were in the same position.