𝟐𝟕 - 𝐦𝐚𝐜 𝐧' 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞

ˏˋ°•*⁀ ➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡─◌✰್ 𝗆𝖺𝖼 𝗇' 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗌𝖾 𝗺𝗮𝗰 𝗻' 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗲𝘀𝗲(𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻) /𝗺𝗮𝗰 ə𝗻 𝗖𝗛𝗲̄𝘇'/❝𝖺 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗈𝗈𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖺𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗂 𝗉𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗌𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗎𝖼𝖾, 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝗈�...

─◌✰್ 𝗆𝖺𝖼 𝗇' 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗌𝖾
𝗺𝗮𝗰 𝗻' 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗲𝘀𝗲(𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻) /𝗺𝗮𝗰 ə𝗻 𝗖𝗛𝗲̄𝘇'/
❝𝖺 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗈𝗈𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖺𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗂 𝗉𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗌𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗎𝖼𝖾, 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽𝖽𝖺𝗋 𝗌𝖺𝗎𝖼𝖾.❞

ˏˋ°•*⁀ ➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡─◌✰್ 𝗆𝖺𝖼 𝗇' 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗌𝖾 𝗺𝗮𝗰 𝗻' 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗲𝘀𝗲(𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻) /𝗺𝗮𝗰 ə𝗻 𝗖𝗛𝗲̄𝘇'/❝𝖺 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗈𝗈𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖺𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗂 𝗉𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗌𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗎𝖼𝖾, 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝗈�...

Felix really should be a Michelin-star chef.

That was what you were thinking to yourself as you ate your third, and definitely not last, chicken pesto sandwich. The tender chicken breast mixed with the tangy pesto and tart sun-dried tomatoes was like a party in the mouth. Before you'd followed Felix outside, you thought you'd lost your appetite. But one whiff of the spread of sandwiches had caused your stomach to growl so loudly, you couldn't help yourself. If you could get Felix to make these for you for the rest of your life, you would. They had the potential to make you the happiest girl in the world.

If only you weren't so preoccupied by something else. Something even more important than chicken pesto sandwiches, if that was even possible.

Why didn't Felix want people to know that you were together? Of course, he hadn't actually asked you to be his girlfriend yet. But it had only been about a week since you'd expressed mutual feelings for each other! It was okay if he wasn't ready to be official yet, right? But was it too much to ask that he didn't jump when he heard footsteps down the hall, or pull away from you when someone entered the room?

You needed to talk to Felix about it, right now. Just get it off your chest and have a real conversation with him. You knew that honesty was the best policy when it came to relationships. And even though your family hadn't done the greatest job of instilling that in you, it could make or break what you had with Felix. Hyunjin, despite his flaws, had done a great job of teaching you what communication was in your parents' absence.

You just had to open your mouth and express your feelings. You were pretty good at that. You always made your opinions known. It really wasn't that hard.