𝟎𝟓 - 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐝

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 ─◌✰್ 𝗆𝗎𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗱(𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻)/ˈ𝗺ə𝘀 𝘁ə𝗿𝗱/ ❝𝖺 𝗉𝗎𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗇𝗍-𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝗈𝗋 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗉𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝖽𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝖾𝗋𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇�...

─◌✰್ 𝗆𝗎𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝖽
𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗱(𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻)/ˈ𝗺ə𝘀 𝘁ə𝗿𝗱/
❝𝖺 𝗉𝗎𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗇𝗍-𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝗈𝗋 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗉𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝖽𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝖾𝗋𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗌.❞

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 ─◌✰್ 𝗆𝗎𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗱(𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻)/ˈ𝗺ə𝘀 𝘁ə𝗿𝗱/ ❝𝖺 𝗉𝗎𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗇𝗍-𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝗈𝗋 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗉𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝖽𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝖾𝗋𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇�...

"Our flight isn't for another three hours???"

You stared with your mouth wide open at your brother as you stood in the airport parking lot, surrounded by dozens of buses dropping off travelers, buzzing excitedly about their upcoming trip. The smell of exhaust invaded your nostrils, but you were too distracted to notice.

"Yeah, I wanted to make sure we got here early!" Hyunjin said matter-of-factly as he pulled your large pastel purple suitcase from the back of his car with one hand. "Here, make sure you don't break it or lose it."

"Even if I did, we'd have three whole hours to build a whole new one from scratch," you muttered dubiously as you popped the handle and started rolling towards the door.

"What time are Riley and Mya supposed to arrive?" Hyunjin called to you as he shut the trunk and followed you with his own suitcase in tow. "Are we meeting them at the gate, or before security?"

"They're supposed to be here in a few minutes, Mya texted that their Lyft should be here really soon."

"Why didn't they just drive together?"

"Well, Mya doesn't have her license yet and Riley hates driving in heavy traffic."

"We could have driven them!"

"They think your car's air freshener smells too strong."

"What?? They don't like the smell of lavender?"