𝟐𝟔 - 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭

ˏˋ°•*⁀ ➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗦𝗜𝗫─◌✰್ 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝖿𝗋𝗎𝗂𝗍 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗳𝗿𝘂𝗶𝘁(𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻)/ˈ𝘀𝘁𝗮̈𝗿ˌ𝗳𝗿o͞𝗼𝘁/❝𝖺 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗉𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅 𝖺𝗌𝗂𝖺𝗇 𝖿𝗋𝗎𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗉𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖺 𝟧-𝗉𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾...

─◌✰್ 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝖿𝗋𝗎𝗂𝗍
𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗳𝗿𝘂𝗶𝘁(𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻)/ˈ𝘀𝘁𝗮̈𝗿ˌ𝗳𝗿o͞𝗼𝘁/
❝𝖺 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗉𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅 𝖺𝗌𝗂𝖺𝗇 𝖿𝗋𝗎𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗉𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖺 𝟧-𝗉𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖼𝗎𝗍 𝖺𝖼𝗋𝗈𝗌𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾.❞

ˏˋ°•*⁀ ➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗦𝗜𝗫─◌✰್ 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝖿𝗋𝗎𝗂𝗍 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗳𝗿𝘂𝗶𝘁(𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻)/ˈ𝘀𝘁𝗮̈𝗿ˌ𝗳𝗿o͞𝗼𝘁/❝𝖺 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗉𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅 𝖺𝗌𝗂𝖺𝗇 𝖿𝗋𝗎𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗉𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖺 𝟧-𝗉𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾...

Thank god you remembered to bring sunscreen.

Or rather, thank god Hyunjin had remembered to bring sunscreen.

What with today hitting record temperatures, even you, who never burned, would have been at risk of a terrible day consisting of sitting inside under a cold towel with Aloe dumped all over your back.

Sometimes - and you stressed sometimes - having an older brother who was obsessed with keeping his skin healthy was a plus. You loved taking care of your skin too, but damn was he a diva when it came to his routine.

"Do you think it's possible for someone to become human jerky?"

JJ leaned back in her beach chair, resting her head on her hands casually, as if she'd just asked everyone something as simple as what they'd like to eat.

"Ewe JJ what the heck?" Mya exclaimed, sitting up so fast she knocked her Barbie-pink sunglasses askew. "Why would you even say something like that?"

JJ smirked, not looking at the girl. "Because I knew you'd react like that."

"Ugh, that's mean," Mya huffed, scooting to the edge of her beach chair and grabbing her sunglasses, before looking ahead at the ocean. "How long have they been out there?"

Lanhua, who sat between the two girls, grinned, shrugging her athletic, slender shoulders. She wore a checkered black and white bikini that had long ties that wrapped around her, accentuating her perfect waist. She somehow had the equally as defined abs as Changbin. How could they both be insanely fit?