《 Official Trailer 》

In the dark hallway lit by torches, the two shadow figures revealed Mario and Y/N as Mario takes a deep breath with Y/N cracking her neck and fingers. The bright light blinded them as they walk out to find themselves in a colosseum arena with a crowd full of gorillas in their seats. Their names were chanted by them.

"Mario! Mario! Mario! Mario! Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!"

Two big fists punches the ground where Mario and Y/N are standing as they faced their opponent. Mario puts up his fists and closes his eyes while Y/N readies her magic as her eyes glows.

"Alright." Mario started.

They lean their head down in a pouncing position to reveal a brown gorilla, with some skin areas, and wear's a red tie that say "DK" in yellow coloring. His name is Donkey Kong as he glares at them.

"Let's-a go." Y/N finished his sentence.

Opening his eyes, Mario glares back at Donkey Kong and charges along with Y/N as Donkey Kong charges back, using his fists to speed up. Toad and Peach could be seen sitting on the throne, cheering them on as Toad punches the air rapidly in excitement. Mario jumped up high with his fist raised as he let out a battle cry as Y/N was about to bring out her attack, only to stop to see Donkey Kong catches Mario's face and slams him to the ground before holding him down with his foot and punching him rapidly with Mario grunting and groaning in pain through all the punches he was given.

"Mario!!" Y/N cried out while wincing at the sight.

She's not the only as Toad and Peach also winces at Mario's beat down.

"Oh, my! Okay." Toad said.

Sitting next to them is Kranky Kong as he too winces a little before smiling amusingly and grabbing a banana.

Shaking her head, Y/N glares at Donkey Kong as he was too busy beating up Mario without noticing her. She summons her magic from her necklace as her body glows for a second before it faded. She then charges straight at Donkey Kong and launches herself, letting out a battle cry. Donkey Kong turns to her a little too late as Y/N kicks him straight in the chin as he went flying and slams into the wall where the throne is that Peach, Toad, and Kranky Kong are sitting, shocking them. Y/N backflipped herself and landed right beside the down Mario. She was surprised at her own power before smirking and moving her arms rapidly and doing a pose.

"Did you know I studied kung fu?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Bowser Kingdom, Luigi was seen floating towards Bowser by Kamek's magic as Bowser approaches him with a menacing smile. Y/N was hiding from behind the statue of King Bowser as she watches with worry for her younger brother.

"Not sure if you know who I am, but I'm about to rule the world."

The armies of Koopa Troopas, Hammer Bros, Goombas, Shy Guys, Bob-ombs, Piranha Plants, Swoops, and more are seen having some sort of party as they play around.

The next scene cuts to the Koopa Troopas rushing out of the Bowser Kingdom towards the snow area where the Penguin Kingdom is as one landed and looked around cautiously, holding his spear up.

Bowser then placed his claw against Luigi's chin, lifting him up to make the scared plumber face him.

"Wow. Uh... Hehe. Yay." he fearfully cheered, while looking at the claw that's close to piercing his skin.

"But there's one problem..."

Mario and Y/N are seen running after Toad as they hop off the giant mushrooms towards the Mushroom Kingdom.