《 Chapter 6: Bowser's Lament 》

Meanwhile, in the dark stormy night, a flying Bowser Kingdom can be seen, as its fiery eyes glow and it reveals the castle full of lava inside. A loud rocking sound could be heard until it was revealed inside there were several minions of the Koopa Clan partying as many strange creatures ran amok.

Bob-ombs, Goombas, Koopa Troopas, Koopas, Pirahna Plants, Hammer Bros, Chain Chomps, and Bats. The band Koopas are playing rocking music with their instruments, all dressed gothic.

Bowser sits on his throne with Kamek beside him, nodding to the beat. He then grins and stands up.

"My army!" Bowser shouted out with pride. He points to the red, green, and blue-shelled Koopas as they cheer on him.

"Koopas!" Bowser continued." Yeah!" the Koopas cheered.

He then points to the brown mushroom-like creatures as they snarl at each other. "Goombas!" Bowser shouted out.

He later points to the two spiky turtle-like creatures with red spiked shells as they appear excited to be acknowledged by the king. "Whatever those things are!" Bowser continued.

This caused them to frown, feeling down." After years of searching for the Super Star, it is finally ours!" Bowser declared.

" Yeah!!" Bowser's army cheered." I am now the most potent turtle in the world!" Bowser continued.

" Yeah!" Bowser's army cheered again but louder.

" Soon, we will arrive at the Mushroom Kingdom..." Bowser started." Yeah!!" Bowser's army cheered even louder.

" Where, after years of being sworn enemies, I will ask their princess to marry me in a fairy-tale wedding!" Bowser continued." Yeah...!" Bowser's army cheered.

They stopped cheering upon hearing the "marry" part and the music." Yeah..." one Koopa said.

" Did he say marry their princess?" another Koopa asked." Doesn't she hate you?" a third Koopa added.

Bowser deflated and frowned." Of course, she hates me. But that makes me love her all the more.", Bowser replied.

Though Kamek noticed how he said it, it sounded more like a lie as he could see it in his eyes as they look... distant and desperate.

" Her heart-shaped bangs, the way she floats in the breeze, her immovable tiara. And when she sees this star... Oh ho ho ho, wedding bells!" Bowser continued. The red Koopa raised his hand.

" Well, what if she says no?" one Koopa asked. His response was getting fired, as he turned into Dry Bones.

The red Koopa beside him gives a deadpan look with a nod as if saying, "You had it coming." Then I will power up with this star and destroy the Mushroom Kingdom!" Bowser growled.

His army cheered again." Yeah!!" Bowser's army cheered again.

" Prepare yourselves for the best wedding ever. It's going to rock!" Bowser continued.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Dark Lands, Y/N lands in the forest and looks around, cringing at how no leaves on the trees are filled with dead branches. She heard some noises and quickly hid behind the dead bark.

Her eyes widened to see Luigi with the Shy Guys, as his wrists were tied up with one of the Shy Guys holding onto the ends of the rope, pulling him. Luigi looks back, and the Shy Guy makes a noise as if telling him to keep going, which he does.