《 Chapter 1: Care of the Animals》

An (F/N) color-haired girl was enjoying the perfect day. She looks down at her butterfly necklace for a moment before smiling.

She summons out her beautiful wings and jumps off as she flew quickly, skimming the water with dragonflies and joyfully greeting a family of monkeys before blasting into the sky to join a flock of birds. She enjoyed the warm sun on her face and the wind in her hair then curled into a cannonball and rocketed back down to the earth.

As she dropped through the tree canopy, she grabbed a giant blanket that was hanging and used it like a parachute to soar the rest of the way down, swinging past the zoo animals and the zoologists who were caring for them. The zoologists look up, seeing the animals smiling up at the sky, only to find nothing.

The girl that was flying through the sky was named Y/N. She loved her job with the animals.

She landed near a baby hippo who was refusing to dive into the water. It only took Y/N a few minutes to solve the problem.

She tackled the hippo and dove into the water with him. An instant later, they resurface and swim in the water together.

Next, Y/N now all dried up raced two tufted deer to the bottom of the hill. Then she landed on the back of a zebra, who playfully tossed her into the air with its powerful legs.

She nudged a nervous baby bird out of his nest, catching him as he first fell, then flew. The bird smiled at Y/N as he went to join the others, and she soared off toward the sky, breaking through the treetops.

When Y/N lands back in the zoo, she quickly makes her wings disappear before anyone can see them and gets to work. She hops onto the golf cart and drives through the crowd of people that are sightseeing the animals.

She nods to the elephant. "Good morning, Barry.", Y/N said.

Barry huffs out in response with a smile as he watches her drive away. Y/N stops to the gate to see a monkey sleeping on the ground where the sun is shining on it.

She opens the gate and approaches the monkey, who wakes up to see her. "Come on, Donald, let's get you out of the sun. Come on.", Y/N continued.

She takes its tiny hand with her finger to guide the monkey into the nice little apartment with curtains that covers the light. "There you go, buddy. Nice and shady.", Y/N said.

The monkey cooes and smiles, lying back down. Y/N then rides back into the golf cart to check on other animals.

A smoothie vendor sees her and brings out a plastic cup of smoothie with a straw. "You favorite! (F/S)!", Y/N continued.

Y/N takes it with a smile. "Thanks, Frank.", Y/N said.

Later, she stops by the big hole where it shows the sign "Gorilla". She notices a zoologist is throwing veggies down the hole almost aggressively like he's just throwing something down just to hit something or someone.

Y/N frowns, shaking her head. "Come on, Shane. What are you doing? We talked about this.", Y/N sighed.

She hops off the golf cart and approaches him. Shane turns to her and rolls his eyes, getting back to throwing more veggies.

"His food should always be fresh and placed outside the door out of the sun.", Y/N continued. "You go down there for all you want. I am not getting jacked up by him again.", Shane said, glaring down at the hole.

"It's been 10 years. Bernie's cool.", Y/N said, bringing out a plate full of sliced berries, bananas, and guavas. She figures that he's going to do that and bought those fruits that she figures the gorillas would like to eat.