《 Movie Clip: Mushroom Kingdom 》

Mario, Y/N, and Toad make their way to the Mushroom Kingdom. Some Toads punches coin block with their mushroom hat, causing the coins to fall out like ATM machines. A red and white one goes tired from getting out a lot of coins he brings out.

"Excuse me everybody, coming through." Toad said, shoving past the Toads. "Got a big adventure happening right now. Just clear a path for us."

The red and white one dropped a giant gold coin after being shoved by Toad. Mario picks up the coin as the red and white Toad approaches him.

"If I could just..."

"Here you go." Mario said, handing it to him and donning his cap.

"...excuse me."

Y/N helps up the blue and white one that fell to the ground.

"Here, let me help you. Sorry about my friend."

Once he's back on his feet, she and Mario followed after Toad as many mushroom folks stare at them along the way. Y/N looks around the shops and the city in awe until it was ruined by Toad, who jumps and shouts at the folks, scaring them.

"Excuse me everybody, coming through! These guys' brother is going to die imminently!! Out of the way please!"

Mario and Y/N are instantly shocked and angered at what Toad just said.

"Hey!" Mario said, shrugging his arms in annoyance.

"What the heck, man?! That clearly doesn't make us feel less worried for his safety!" Y/N exclaimed, glaring at him.

Toad turns to them and gives off an innocent smile.

"Just trying to clear a path. That's all I'm doing. He's going to be fine."

"You better be right that he's okay." Y/N said, calming down a little.

A purple Toad passes by.

"Chanterelle."

"Morning."

"Nice to see you bud."

A yellow Toad passes Mario and Y/N, holding Cheep Cheep in a plastic bag. The fish however sneers at Mario, which startles him a bit. Y/N was amazed at this place as she could see the antiques shop.

"Does this thing work?"

"Yes, works great. You just have to blow into it."

Going across a yellow, doorless, elevator like platform, Toad enters.

"And up we go!"

"Going up?" Mario and Y/N questioned in unison.

Seeing the black and yellow stripes on the bars, Mario and Y/N rushes over and jumps over it and lands next to Toad before the platform goes up. They get onto another platform that moves across and Toad and Y/N jumps into another as Mario follow. However, he grabs onto the edge of the platform as it moves. Y/N quickly helps out and pulls him up next to her. Mario catches his breath as Y/N pats his back.

"You doing okay, bro?"

"Y-Yeah! I'm fine. Thanks."

"We might need to hurry up."

Y/N and Mario chases after Toad who already scurried off. They go up to the platform next to the green Toad as it moves up. They heard a whistle and turned to see Toad and hurried after him as they run across a floating brick road. Mario and Y/N look down at it.

"Whoa! Okay, so these brisk are just floatin' here?" Mario asked in shock.

"That's crazy!" Y/N said.

They later catch up to Toad as they stand near the clear pipe.

"Just pop in this pipe and we're on our way."

"Oh." Mario said.

"Whoa." Y/N said in amazement.

"It's the only way to fly man."

Toad jumps into the pipe, all curled up and let out a cheerful yell. Y/N gets excited.

"Ooh, that looks fun! Come on, Mario!"

She then jumps into the pipe, all curled up as well as her cheer could be heard. Mario takes a peek into the pipe.

"Oh, wow. Love these pipes."

He was cut off as he got sucked into the pipe like vacuum as he screamed. As he zoom through, he gets smacked into every corner of the pipe as he didn't curl like Y/N and Toad did. Toad and Y/N shoot up the pipe with ease while poor Mario gets his face smeared against the pipe. Later, Mario pops out of the green pipe and sluggishly gets out with a groan and collapsed on the ground.

Toad and Y/N stare up at the sight before them.

"Here we are. Palace doors. Bing. Bang. Boom." Toad said as he scurried off once again.

"Look, Mario!" Y/N exclaimed.

Mario adjusted his cap and looked over and was in awe to see a beautiful pink castle and in a center was a stain glass steel portrait of the frame picture of the blonde woman with a crown on her head. Toad urges the two to follow him.

"Come on! Whoo!"

"Let's check it out!" Y/N said, taking his hand and running off.

"Whoa! Slow down!" Mario exclaimed as he was being forced to run along with her.