« 𝑃𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒 »

I sighed as I closed the folder I was given by the manager. It was hard to concentrate when I keep thinking of Heeseung. It's all his fault for being the reason of my slow work...

I decided to talk to him now before he gets busy.

It was afternoon, and the time on my phone showed five forty. He should be finished with all his meetings by now, so I texted asking if we can talk. He replied agreeing after a few minutes.

I was sitting facing him, just like last time. There was something off about him though. He looked pale and his smile was faint. Is he sick?

"Thank you for coming again miss Kim." he finally spoke, breaking the silence that was slowly building up.
I replied with a small nodd, "of course sir."

"I've been thinking of our conversation lately, and I think I didn't explain things well." he said, smiling faintly. His eyes looked sad.

"I admit that my first intention wasn't good, I thought of you as another woman I can easily get. But when I spent time with you, I realised that I was doing something wrong. I found out that you're special to me and you aren't like other people I've met. You woke up something in my heart, and the moments we shared made it clear that my love for you is truly blossoming. I know I should've said this a long time ago, but I was afraid. I didn't know if it would work between us, so I acted like I was just messing around and that I wasn't truly interested in you. But I spent the past few weeks thinking of everything, and I realised all the wrong things I've done..." he blurted out, looking straight to my eyes.

He sounded sincere and the sadness in his voice and eyes made me believe every word he said. But...I don't want to fall for his trick again. What if he's still faking it? What if he wants to trick me by using my sympathy? I don't know what to believe anymore...

I looked at the floor, lost in thoughts about what he just said.

He continued, "I understand if you need time to think about it...I even understand if you never decide to forgive me, after all I broke your trust. I just want you to know that I'm so sorry for what I did...I was trying to block the idea of falling in love because I've never truly experienced it. I was afraid of being betrayed again, but I believe you're a special person and worthy of all my love and care."

I was looking into his eyes, searching for a hint of any lies spoken. He had that familiar glistening gaze in his sparkling doe eyes, looking at me warmly. I felt butterflies in my stomach as we stared at each other for a few seconds. I finally spoke after clearing my throat.

"I..appreciate the explanation sir, I truly do. I've always wanted us to have an honest and clear conversation about how we felt about each other." I said smiling at him. He smiled back, happy that I wasn't mad anymore.

"In fact, I've always felt a tingling feeling in my heart whenever we were together...I used to think it's nothing important, but as time passed I felt a connection between us. My love for you is also blossoming, and I'll be giving you an answer soon." I added shyly.

He smiled happily, his doe eyes still sparkling. "Thank you very much miss Kim, I'll be waiting eagerly for your answer. " he replied.

I excused myself and left his office, feeling happy for the first time in a while. I was proud of his decision to clear things and be honest with me, after all it takes courage for a person to admit his mistakes and weak points. I guess I do have feelings for him and things may work out between us, so chances are I'm going to accept him.

𑁍𑁍𑁍

The next day I was working way better, my mind was finally clear. I still had to give Heeseung an answer, but that wasn't a problem.

I printed out all the papers I was working on, putting them in the folder the manager gave me. He wanted them to be done by next week, but I couldn't help but get rid of them now since I was feeling energised. That doesn't happen everyday you know.

After handing it to him he thanked me alot, a bit surprised I finished this early. I also took a few more to work on for the next few weeks.

I went to the cafeteria after, Sunhee wanted to meet and chat since it's been a while. We talked and ate dessert together, enjoying each other's company. She also told me that she finally got a dog, which she named fluffy. The pictures she took for him were adorable, I wanted to hug him from the screen.

"Omoo~ he looks so cute!! I wanna hug him so badd." I said as I was adoring his pictures in yellow pj's. "I know right!! I'm so glad he's my little companion." Sunhee squealed happily.

"Hey! He can play together with Snowy, can't he? Both of them are white too~" she smiled. I giggled as I took a sip from my coffee. "Of course! Snowy is social and likes friends."

"Great then! Let's arrange an outing soon and let them play together~" she suggested. I nodded at her and decided to meet on Friday.

𑁍𑁍𑁍

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧! | (• ◡•)|
𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐥.

𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧? 𝐖𝐡𝐲/𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭? 𝐈'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬.

𝐌𝐢-𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐞? 𝐓𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞~ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 (●'◡'●)ノ, 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲/𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭! ✰★

_𝑆𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑤𝑏𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑦𝑀𝑜𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑖𝑠_