« 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢.»

𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 4 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜_____

I was busy preparing everything, going back and forth across my room. We still had an hour to finish getting ready, but I always fear being late. I had already finished my hair and just put on my new dress.

To be honest, I was feeling shy looking at myself in the mirror. Maybe I should've bought another one...

I tried the dress on without showing it to them at the mall, I didn't want the surprise to be blown away

I tried the dress on without showing it to them at the mall, I didn't want the surprise to be blown away...But I feel shy wearing it now...(ㅜ-ㅜ)

I was putting the last touches of lipstick when I heard a faint knock on my door.

"Mi-yeonie did you finish?" Jake spoke, interrupting my thoughts. "Yes almost!" I replied as I opened the locked door.

"Oh wow- you look stunning..." he said with obvious surprise, averting his gaze after catching himself staring.

I giggled, smiling shyly at his reaction. "Thank you Jakey, you look amazing yourself!" He smiled as his cheeks slightly turned pink, he somehow looked adorable despite his outfit.

 "Thank you Jakey, you look amazing yourself!" He smiled as his cheeks slightly turned pink, he somehow looked adorable despite his outfit

(𝕁𝕒𝕜𝕖'𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 <3)

"Well, we better get going if we don't wanna be late." He said after clearing his throat. I nodded shoving my phone in my mini purse.

𑁍𑁍𑁍

The party venue was huge. The place was filled with thousands of people, tables that had many drinks and dishes as well as beautiful decorations to celebrate the last day of this year.

We entered giving the security guards our invitations, heading straight to the main hall. The music was loud and the lights were dim, people busy either dancing or talking.

As a shy person I don't go out to parties or crowded places often, so I feel a little nervous and anxious when I do. But tonight I wanted to have fun, having Jake with me gave me confidence.

"Woah, so many people.." I quietly said looking around. "Yup, it's new year's party after all." Jake replied smiling.

We decided to grab drinks from a near table, none alcoholic ones though because we don't drink. We both chose the "Blackberry virgin mojito".