Tᴡᴏ - Sʜᴇ/Hᴇʀ 🥀

In a world full of emotions and love, she was an unstable creature without sticking to anyone.

More or less she was a girl with dreams, she thought that would never happen. She was brought up in a way that the society will accept. Not all her wishes were granted and she was not perfect for her role.

She was a little tornado in the huge ocean, struggling to explode. She was never asked about her real wishes for which she would always reply with a lie. She knew that her true wishes will never be fulfilled by anyone, and she hid them.

Something unusual among other girls and her ~ A girl who has never fallen in love with anybody!

Not even a single crush had led her to a happy path. She forcefully ignored every boy she met. She had dreams of her love life which were dumped within her for years.

She was not allowed to be socialized and she never wanted to! She hated when someone approached her with the intention of love. Even though she was longing for a person to fulfill all her dreams, she never gave a chance to any of them.

I told you na! She is a mess:⁠-⁠)

She also had responsibilities which have been holding onto her. Academics, career, family, etc. She started focusing on her life apart from being happy.

Started concentrating on her career but she always had a question in her mind. "When? How? Who am I gonna meet and fall in love with?"

None of her questions were answered. She purposefully ignored every person who had a crush on her but she was never satisfied with anyone.

Or maybe, She never heard those words from the magical universe saying
"He is the one you were waiting for! He will be yours forever! Trust him!"

Time heals everything and the same happened in her clumsy life too. She was focused on her life but worried about her future and dreams
Every time!

~To be continued ♡︎