Sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ - Tʜᴇ Cʜᴀɴɢᴇ 🥀

Everyone faces hardships... What differs is one who faces it solely or with someone to stand by.
She stood up for him.. he stood with her!

When he came to know about what happened between her and her friends, that was unexpected for him.

No one ever thought she would leave her mates for someone else. In her past, she was only worried about her outer world.. but now she was prone to leave them.

Something happened as she expected for the first time.
He felt her frustrations, things she left behind only to have him.

Yes, he shouted at her in the beginning, but after that he realized:
He knew he was the only one left out in her life.
He was responsible for her happiness!
As she took responsibility for his life and dreams, he started supporting her dreams.
He wished her to succeed more.. live a happy life with him.

She was not concentrating on her career because of these issues.. and he started to cope up with her.

Whenever she was depressed she went to him, when she felt low he pampered her. When they felt lonely they had each other by their side.

At first, she was like"I have to prove them that my decision was right

"I have to prove them that my decision was right. Now I'm happy with him. I should make them realize that they misjudged him."

But after days
"I'm happy with him, I have never been this much happy ever before. I'm not ready to prove them, it's so absolute that they were wrong. They know that we both are happy now and what else is needed! Let me live my life, they would have realized."

The change..
"Everything changed when he started to understand me! When he started to support me! When he felt me!"

This feeling of hers was a lot more variant... she was so much happier than ever before.. she loved people who love her.. but she would do anything for the people who feel her situation
Every time!

~To be continued ♡︎